« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods and Elin -- The Secret Meeting

12/7/2009 11:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods and his wife Elin Nordegren had a meeting yesterday with a mysterious suited man, this according to a neighbor who talked to TMZ.

We're told Tiger, his wife and the suited man all showed up to Tiger's house in Isleworth around 4:00 PM yesterday. They all arrived in separate cars -- Elin in a red Buick, Tiger in a Black Escalade (not that one), and then the suited man in a third vehicle.

The suited man left after the 2.5 hour tête-à-tête, but Tiger and Elin's cars are still there at last check.

We called Tiger's lawyer to figure out who the mystery man was -- no comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

rainbow4321

Grrr.posting issues.

There was a red car parked at their other house around the corner per a pic that was here this weekend. And a babystroller out front.
WHY go back and meet the guy at the most watched house? Divvying up stuff, perhaps?

ilovetheshowmadmen

PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE don't tell me it was Jessie Jackson or Rev. Al.....

rainbow4321

OMG...entry on his facebook in Oct 2009:

Tiger Woods: I'm asked why people don't often see me and Elin in gossip magazines or tabloids. I think we've avoided a lot of media attention because we're kind of boring

rainbow4321

Who knew he was into writing fiction stories?

Hey, Tiger, I was just wondering if you and your wife ever go out on dates? I mean, I never see you out in People magazine, and I know the paparazzi are everywhere!
— Katie from Newark, N.J.

Katie, I think Elin and I have avoided a lot of media attention because we're kind of boring. When we do go out, we like to go to the movies. When we go for dinner, it's usually at the same few restaurants. Mostly, people are very nice and just want to say hi. There are a lot of evenings we'll just rent a movie and stay at home. Sometimes, friends will come over, and we'll play video games. My record is pretty impressive in "Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10," but I never pick myself.

mea

Emperor Tiger and his concubines, what is wrong with that empress Elin? He makes 100 million a year, he is the emperor, you Elin are a nanny.

Byteme

This is insane! I would never have guessed Tiger Woods was such a lo life. Not sure if all of these allegations are true. He's admited to cheating, so I suppose how lo is not an issue. lol

Either way, I am absolutely sick at heart for Elin and their children. Imho,she is way too classy for Tiger.

Oh and k0oKy, I Like you ! I look forward to your post, my friend. They lighten the mood and usually ilicit a laugh from me in spite of it all. Thanks !!

THE1

WHITE GIRLS = HOOCHIES/ SKANKS/ SKEEZERS

TIGER = DOUCHE BAG

ELIN = KNEW ABOUT IT ALL ALONG, NO DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER SKEEZERS

ELIN = SHOULD BE LUCKY TIGER IS IGNORING THE POSSIBLE ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGE.

GOLF CLUB = DEADLY WEAPON

EVERYONE = PLEASE VISIT YOUR NEAREST STD CLINIC

jrrusa

The man in the suit was a tech for HairWeavers. She snatched his rug off his scalp on Thanksgiving and they are just now refitting a new one. The hairs come from Tibetan virgin pubes.

Anita

Dear Elin. Take all your things and your children and go to Sweden were you have a nice house. Leave this bad man to his mistresses.
A Swedish mother

Michael R

Nike and Gillette are still sponsoring Tiger. They must figure that women never watch golf. Run Erin run. Get the money and run.

SB

Leave Tiger alone, it is time 4 he & his wife 2 work out their problems. The Founding Fathers of this Country did more harm than Tiger Woods. He chngd history as a result of Racist Golfers who didn't want Black People Joining their Prestigious Country Clubs. All you haters, kick rocks, u'll never have Billions like Tiger. Type "Comedian Earthquake Facebook" on Google get ur LAUGH ON BECOME A FAN

SB

Sbabtb06@yahoo.com

Patty

What a horrible disappointment Tiger Woods has turned out to be. I hope he realizes what a loser he is. He needs to check into rehab immediately and pray his wife will forgive him.

Dill Weed

Tiger got off easier than Steve McNair.

Word.