Latest Hasselhoff 911 Tape

12/8/2009 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We have obtained the 911 call made when David Hasselhoff was rushed to the hospital on November 27. He reportedly was taken -- again -- for alcohol poisoning.

Latest Hasselhoff 911 Tape

The call was made by one of David's daughters -- she initially tells the dispatcher David "collapsed ... he got back up but he keeps falling down."

balls

balls

JustWatchMe

There was an intrview this past year with DH and he said, "Relapse is part of recovery".

Not so much.

Man, I hope he can come to terms with the fact he does have a real problem.

OhReally!

doc murry

so i guess hasslehoff had sex with tiger too..hmmmmm

Rude

Calling Dr. Drew

Brother Harold, S.J.

I WISH THIS GUY WOULD DIE ALREADY, SO WE WOULDN'T HAVE TO READ ABOUT HIS DISGUSTING LIFE EVERY OTHER DAY.

Sarah

If you suffer from hemorrhoids then you need all natural Hem-eez . Hem-eez works by strengthening the vessels and promoting blood flow, offering fast hemorrhoid relief. if you suffer from hemorrhoids go to www.hem-eez.com buy 3 get 1 free to save money

LOL

Serious....who cares! He needs to go off somewhere and drink himself to death....I am sick of seeing his lame ass!

RileyMcDermott

Drunks care only about their next drink. They are useless. They take everyone down with them no matter how functional they appear to be. They ruin generations of people with their twisted evil thinking. I dont pity any of them. They are all more worthless than they appear to be when they are puking in a toilet!

MG

Oh, now come on -- we all know he has an ear infection (ROFLMAO). The guy is a douche and I hope he's glad the 911 tape was released -- maybe he'll wake up! Both him and his stoopid wife!

kiddeb

David's family needs Al-Anon bad...then follow through with an intervention because he is heading for death, jail or insanity.

John

this looks very bad for david. they've all covered him in public, saying he was just fine including him.
seriously,it looks like there is no change in sight and that will eventually lead to another tragic death that could have been prevented.because from what it looks like,one of these days,they're going to be just too late to find him, middle of the night or so ..i so hope this won't happen and david maybe reads that! p-l-e-a-s-e david take this super seriously, you're only human and you n-e-e-d to absolutely get s-e-r-i-o-u-s help!you've been saved a few times already, luck will eventually run out otherwise ...

April

That poor girl the terror in her voice broke my heart. The sickness he is suffering from is selfishness. I am a mother, my job as a parent isnt to buy my kids xboxes 360's and expensive crap they dont need. My job is to make sure my children never ever have to see me in the condition hoff was in. Selfish and Abusive. When we say its a sickness we imply he doesnt have a choice. He has a choice. He enjoys drinking and is choosing to do what he likes to do and wants to do and will use any excuse he can becuase he doesnt give a damn about anyone else. You do not love your child if you can allow them to see you like that. Sickness is just another excuse to be selfish. Sickness is a plotically correct way of saying your being an @ZZhole in our nations of thumb sucking spolied sissies and the celebs are the biggest thumbsuckers of all. Your daughters watching you hoff smarten up and be a MAN.

MsSuburbia

He's such a self-absorbed drama queen. Let him off himself. This is getting old and tired.

Butterfly

PERHAPS I MISSED IT BUT, shouldn't his ex keep their daughter away from him? This is not something for their daughter to be used as a babysitter. IT IS NOT HER RESPONSIBILITY!!! The mother, at least, should be able to see the burden her daughter is carrying. My God! I wish I had the right to bring this child to live among people who really care about one another. It is heartbreaking. It makes me want to shake both parents to knock some sense into them, well, at least the mother. This family is in serious crisis. PLEASE, get help, NOW! If not for yourselves, for your daughter, please!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments