Tiger Woods' Mother-In-Law -- The 911 Call

12/8/2009 6:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made this morning from Tiger Woods' home, after his mother-in-law Barbro Holmberg complained of stomach pains.

Tiger Woods' Mother-In-Law -- The 911 Call

The caller hysterically tells the dispatcher that her mother has "collapsed." At one point, you can hear a kid screaming in the background ... and there's no evidence Tiger is in the house.

Mike

Almost lost another Barbaro

mjoylaw

this is a dayum shame..Elin, RUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN for your lyfe...

BabyGirl

Who gives a F*K! I had food poisoning and didn't go to the hospital!

viciann

I don't care....I DON'T CARE I DON'T CAREIDON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andie

One more victim of the slimey Tiger Woods.

Jeff

Tiger is so secretive... he broke the TV so no one in the house would learn of his transgressions. Elin fixed TV, plugged it in and Barbo then learned how many other women are involved.

mike

WHO THE HELL GIVES A CRAP!1! WASTE OF TIME!!

danger baby

wealthy people with stomach pains: EMERGENCY. LOL. NOT! What a waste of resources. no wonder health care costs are out of control.

marge

Sounds like Tiger wasn't there to help.

Tinalouise

Oh my god how much more can this poor girl stand right now? Her mom, two littler babies and a douchey husband.. I feel so bad for her! She sounded like a sweetheart too and not some arrogant entitled bitch... like her husband!!

Mikey

Whats the problem. Tiger divorces his wife and hangs out with all his whores. Win Win!

jim goosh

WOW. I feel bad for her. This poor woman has a lot on her plate. A douche for a husband and her Mom flyes across the world to support her and then collapses.
TIGER You're done. She now will have all the sympathy from the few holdouts, like I was who was, still a little on your side ,because if this.
ELIN Dumpo him and get $100 million

Perplexed

I'm still not quite sure why 911 calls are public record. Let these people have some peace please.

Mike

There is so much good in the worst of us
and so much bad in the best of us
that is hardly of any of us
to talk about the rest of us.

Now go get a life!

joc

I noticed that the 911 operator turned up the volume so others there could hear....pretty low in my opinion.....

Elin from her manner and voice does not seem to me to be a very strong woman. I think Tiger bitch slaps her around. Doubt now that she will do anything or did anything. I feel sorry for her. I hope her family gets her out of Tiger's life. He is and has always been a low life, self centered bastard.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments