Tiger Woods' Wife In the House

12/8/2009 4:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' Wife In the HouseTiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren, briefly returned to the family home in Windermere, Florida, today along with her twin sister, Josefin.

Elin and Josefin spent the evening at the home last night, along with their mother, Barbro Holmberg. We're told they went out for dinner and then returned. Tiger was nowhere in sight.

We're told Barbro woke up in the middle of the night with stomach pains. The sisters felt it was food poisoning.

Both Elin and Josefin were only at the home for a matter of minutes -- and just left the house in separate cars.

Still no Tiger in sight.

cboh

Is Tiger Jewish?

Paul

A twin sister ???? Has he tapped it yet ? Maybe he tapped Mama last night.

lalaland

I GOT THE PROOF!!! TIGER WITH A WHITE BIATCH!!

Denver

Life will be a little tougher without da "roids" and da love.
Hey Dennis Rodman...you been out-hoe'd & bro'd for moment dude. You better pick it up and play catch up...tiger's in the lead.

Carrie

I feel so bad for Elin and the children. Who is caring for the children during this fiasco? I am sure Elin,her sister and mother are...but children are very sensitive and smart. They sense what is going on. Why is Oprah supporting Tiger and not Elin? She has offered her shoulder to cry on for Tiger...Tiger clearly has an addictive personality to women, ambien, vicodin, alcohol...etc. Maybe it is due to all the pressure...but still no excuse. He has disgraced himself and his role as the first black man to break the barrier in Golf.

Koz

Drop Tiger, I am available and I have never cheated and know how to take care of my woman.

PolarBear

Move to Sweden and forget that previous phase of your life. Life is about NOW, and Tiger Woods isn't about NOW, he's a thing of the past. Teach a kid to ski.

michaelacarterallen

...BAD DADDY...

Joyce Francis

Probably Tiger was the one who moved to the other house. He is whored (sorry, I meant holed) up there with his 10 mistresses

Mary

A beautiful, intelligent, educated wife and mother of gorgeous children who deserves the best.

Keep the "baby mama" comments on the other side of the tracks...Elin Woods is a (real) woman.

misshavana

Now I am wondering when Shaq will convey HE is on the DL (down low)
with Tiger. But it is now open season 4 Shaq lovers 2 step up as well...In the words of the original Tiger, This is greeeaaattt!!!

$$$ NOT THE MOMMA, NOT THE MOMMA!!!

Sarah

Elin and Josefin look just alike! Viking beauties.

Fred Farkel

#22 KOZ

Although I will never be as rich as Tiger... let me tell you something about trophy wives.

My wife got the big homes, Rolls, Bentleys, jewelry, I even "manufactured" her a "career" as an LA model, and she did quite well.

Bottom line??? In the long run??

Nothing.

I mean NOTHING made her happy.

So KOZ??? You think you can satisfy these women with your charms????

Pal??

You ain't anywhere near the ball park... and somewhere at the opposite end of the universe.

I am not dissing you. This is meant as a public sevice message.

Rochelle

@#22 Carrie. Tiger Woods is not black and now that he's messed up don't everyone try to make him black, he is: One quarter Thai, one quarter African American, one quarter Chinese, one eighth Native American and one eighth Dutch. Also known as: “Cablinasian”

Only marry foreign women

elin is a fake blond. typical americanized woman. carpet does not match the drapes.