'The Craft' Star

Stalker Showed Up

with Sex Toy

12/9/2009 2:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Craft StarRachel True
-- who starred as a teenage witch in "The Craft" -- was just granted a temporary restraining order against a woman who claimed she wanted to "f**k [Rachel] with a cobra." Yes, you read that right.

Rachel got a restraining order on November 30 -- three days after Elenora Redmon was arrested outside Rachel's house with a "large [sex toy] on her person." Elenora claims she showed up because Rachel had called her over "psychically."

According to the TRO request, Elenora has been stalking Rachel for a year and a half, showing up at her house and sending her creepy emails like "Why did you shut your curtains?" -- many of which were sexually explicit.

Elenora has been ordered to stay 150 yards away from Rachel at all times -- which should be easy, because she's currently behind bars on $150,000 bail for the sex toy arrest. The TRO hearing is scheduled for December 17th.

Simone - the real one

Boring TMZ! AHahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mia

How awful!!! I feel really bad for Rachel True! You never know what some of these stalker freaks are capable of doing!

A Person

sup hoes

Simone - the real one

A Person needs to shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dream

Yes, I am giant Nike Dunk

Ziggy

Damn!! Nothing worse than a raving mad lesbo stalking you with a sex toy. Why don't she f*ck herself with a live cobra and put a real end to the madness.

Tasha

Your a wiccan -- because you played one on film -- and therefore, your into women. I know becaue I'm one. See the logic?

hahahaha!

..wait... she is in jail and has a $150,000 bail 'because' of the sex toy?? What the hell sort of sex toy was it??? LOL

Frank

I'd like to give her a good tongue lashing!

BGL

While this story is somewhat amusing, Ms. True needs to take the matter seriously. Anybody remember Rebecca Schaeffer? All she did was open her door and a very mentally disturbed man shot her. You never know what someone like this will do. If I were her I would do the legal thing to the hilt, but I would do everything I could to protect myself.

why?

If Elenora ever showed on my property I would've taken her out. These celebs are too nice, they need to get a license to carry a gun.

Daisy

Who???

Truth Hurts

This is the all time craziest story I've ever read on this website! I feel bad for Rachel, but this is hilarious (from a distance). They need to lock this lesbo chick up and throw away the key. She's obviously schizo!

May

I hope the stalked knows about www.sextoyrates.com so she can find the best deals on the sextoys she stalks her celebrities with.

Cali_Cutie

Nobody is checkin' for Rachel True. Who the hell would want to stalk her, anyway? Sounds like she's trying to spin her lezi relationship into a stalker situation. Damn, what people will do to get publicity.