TLC Muzzles Jon Gosselin

12/10/2009 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A judge confirmed today what we've known all along -- Jon Gosselin is officially a loser.

TLC Muzzles Jon Gosselin

A Maryland judge decided today that TLC's breach of contract case against Jon was strong enough to put a preliminary injunction in place -- which forces Jon to abide by TLC's rules ... or it's his ass. That means no more interviews or appearances without TLC's permission.

TLC honcho Edward Sabin testified against Jon today, saying his recent actions -- like hosting a pool party in Vegas, taking his girlfriend to France and talking to paps outside of his home -- have been "embarrassing."

A rep for TLC tells us, "The Court has validated our view that Mr. Gosselin has a valid, binding contract and that he has breached it repeatedly ... we look forward to the next phase of the litigation, which is to pursue our claim for damages resulting from Mr. Gosselin's numerous breaches."

who has the facts? ME

Where is the proof that Kate cheated - because a website said so? Are there pictures of them embracing?? And why is Kate best friends with the bodyguards wife (I have seen pics of the two women together) if Kate is sleeping with her husband - makes no sense. I think it is YOU who needs to get their facts straight.
I guess it IS OK with you for married people to sleep around. But only if it's JON, who you seem to have a crush on.
I thnk they are both behaving badly, but Kate has behaved WAY better that Jon in the last six months. He has proven why she had to boss him around - because he's an idiot!!

Louiew

As I said, some people are going off the deep end..Simone, did you live with the Gosslin's, are you one of their best friends that they call every night and give an update on what they did that day, or are you like most people and form an opinion from what you see and read? Get some help and a life, you are way too attached. Good bye, enough time wasted on this and you

Simone

Jon's a tool, shut up and go read the facts before you go on your ramblings.

Jon loves the kids, Kate does not. The kids love Jon, they don't love Kate. He stopped the filming! He is still the better parent! He wasn't a court today because he was with the kids!

addie

TLC does not want to control Jon, but he signed a contract and as such had to abide by it. He did not, plan and simple. He did what he wanted regardless of what the people at TLC said to him. He would have still been getting a very nice paycheck from them even now, if he hadn't done all these sleazy things, like hosting a Las Vegas pool party. Unfortunately, he had high hopes of doing a reality show with Michael Lohan, and probably never sat down with the higher-ups at TLC to ask to be released from his contract to pursue other venues. What got TLC was that he refused to let them continue filming yet he had plans to be in a show wih Lohan, and even had talks about a childrens clothing line using his kids. TLC did the right thing and Jon's lawyers screwed him, not TLC.

Simone

People are so ignorant when it comes to Kate, it's sickening.

gosselinswithoutpity.blogspot.com

For SMART people who want the facts.

cosmo in texas

I am so glad I never watched a showing of Jon & Kate plus eight. But a legal binding contract is just that. If Kate did have an affair before Jon at least she used digression. That doesn't make it right, but at least the children wont have to view the photos and read about it when they are older. Jon is making a donkeys behide of himself for everyone to see. I see nothing "hot" about him. There is a reason he isn't dating women around his own age. These younger women only see what he can give them and not that he is not mature enough mentally for a committed relationship and once they age a little and catch on he will have to dump them and move on to again someone younger than them.

Kathy

I hope they get his sorry a**

mickey

loser loser loser -- so glad someone has shut this lame a$$ loser down!!!

MG

I think TLC messed up on this one. They don't OWN him. What - he can't go to his own gate and sign autographs? What next? Are they going to pick out his toilet paper. I'm going to ban TLC for sure! Team Jon.

nofan

Judging by the comments on this site, no one has ever had to sign an employment contract. It is simple. If you pay me wages, you have certain rules you want me to follow if I wish to continue being employed by your company. I have the right to choose not to sign, and not be employed by the company. Could this be less complicated? Adults take responsibility for their actions everyday.

L.S

Ha Ha you rotten father loser....

Simone

Kate hasn't accept the fact she abused Jon and helped ruin their marriage.

Sherry

If you want to see some really scary people head over to Radars comments after a Jon posting. They are so nuts they check public records for info on Jodie and were trying to contact the FBI because people were saying critical remarks about Kate saying it is cyber bullying. Read theirs and you will see what a real cyber bully is.

what?

Again, Kate is no saint. I was sick of seeing how she berated him. The crying quivering lips show she puts on during her interviews make me side more with ole Jon. He loved his children as much as any father would. Her big mouth shut him down inside. IF anything he showed a little class (on TV) by now telling her to shut up once in awhile!

I hope he ends up with a show of his own show.

Come TMZ, turn it around for ole Jon!

Simone

@ Susan - Omg. I don't have words for that.