Uchitel to 'The View' -- Broadcast It If You Mean It

12/11/2009 8:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel -- Tiger's alleged mistress #1 -- appreciates the apology from "The View" for calling her a "hooker" ... but the show's written apology ain't enough.

Rachel's lawyer, Gloria Allred, wants "The View" to air the apology on the show -- or it doesn't count.

Rachel threatened to sue "The View" over Joy Behar's joke on Thursday's show: "Yeah, you-ka-tell she's a hooker." The show has already issued a written apology ... but Gloria says the mea culpa needs a mic.

nisie

listen HOOKER, SLUT WHORE HOMEWRECKER, you are not worth apologizing, and I wish to god that Joy never apolgized. You are a TRUE SKANK...and even if she said she was sowwy, THE WORLD THINKS YOUR A SLUT...AND ALL YOU ARE DOING IS CONFIRMING THAT NOT ONLY ARE YOU A SLUT, BUT YOU ARE AN OBNOXIOUS, SELF ABSORBED BITCH AS WELL. To think the world felt sorry for you at one point...MY HOW YOU HAVE FALLEN SLUT!!

isthatallthereis

She definitely has a high opinion of herself to be a low-class skank.

buh-bye weiner party!

Whoopi and Barbara Walters have both slept with married men. Wonder how they like "perfect" Joy's comments? Joy tries to act sophisticated and intelligent but she reeks of stupidity and the sort of phoniness that comes from deep self-hatred and desperation. Worse than all of that, she's the least humorous "comedian" I think I've ever witnessed.

Tiger Tale

ENOUGH ALREADY, RACHEL. YOU AIN'T A WHORE, YOUR A MONEY-GRUBBING, HOME-WRECKING SLUT.

FEEL BETTER?

laj

Hooker is kinder than I called her.

AZ

OMG - is this disgusting attention seeking gross slut ever going to go away? She's in the news at least two to three times a day and not just on TMZ.

sst226

Rachel
I hate to say it ,but you are a HOOKER. I don't know if Joy Behar joking or not... that's her opinion. Of course you are having an affair with Tiger who is married...you have the same blame as him. When you received a payoff from Tiger to keep quiet, you might a say "service rendered" or just came it hooking. I hope you are happy. I like to see Elin vs. you in a match.... she would kick your butt.

Gig

Are this WHORE and her idiot lawyer ever going to just shut the hell up and go away! YOU ARE A WHORE RACHEL..get used to being called one!

me

I can just hear Joy apologizing in a sarcastic way hahahhaha! Go JOY!!!!

PS Doesn't u-can-tell she's a hooker have something better to do than to obsess over this whole mess? I mean, get a life woman. And find a man who isn't married next time too!!!

?????

The View should apologize; the appropriate term for all these women is SEMEN RECEPTACLE.

addie

Hooker, slut, call her what you want, but money and fame hungry she definitely is as are all the others coming forth with their tales of being with Tiger Woods. All knew he was married, yet none cared about how they could be hurting his wife and children even though Tiger obviously only thought of his own "needs".

reese

HO BAG................ No retraction changes what you are............ And how the whole world feels about you, TEAM ELIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only one thing worse than a man who cheats and that is th viper that lays down with him. I hope you get everything you deserve and more

Bu

Joy is a comedian not a newscaster! Rachel needs to get over herself. When you have affairs with married men you have to take the heat!

reese

I have a term I coined myself so to speak... These women are nothing more than a pot to piss in a puvlic toilet open for any man who has the urge...oh yes we call it like we see it

maggie mae

On air or off air, she is still a skank/whore. She's just looking for more air time for her ugly face