« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Leonardo DiCaprio -- Still King of the World

12/12/2009 3:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Courtside Lakers seats -- worth every penny.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Leslie

A great photo. Actually, looks like Leo is looking into the cheerleader's eyes and face. What a gentleman!

Please!

these women have no shape and no butt. lol

Donovan

And that right there is why I don't go to games or support the team. I like sex, I support strip clubs...but they don't belong mixed up with sports. They should be separate. When I watch sports, I want it to be about the game, not sex. I want it to be something I can take my kids to and we can build a respect for the game.

Lola

Is this all those LA celebrities do, attend Lakers games? Over and over, there they are, front row at the Lakers games. Seems like a repeat of high school, over and over, groundhog day.

mia

Yuck. That photo perfectly illustrates one of the biggest problems with women today.

darcy hill

Life is just so hard for some people.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

These girls are professional cheerleaders and they have a morals clause,no dating the team,must hold professional job and /or school etc.
I see NOTHING wrong with these girls.
They are pretty and in shape and have great figures. I am POLITICALLY CORRECT but you must look this way!

The teamshouldnot let the cheerleaders be that close ot the sidelines in bsaketball. it looks bad everytime a famous guy is there and looking at them.

What is funny is that Leo is good looking, young,super rich and single and he could have any one of them for the asking.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Oh and can you say ,pancake ass.Flat. No as s .

You need soemthing there. It is bad to that flat as it is to have a big ole loose booty big enough to set a table on.

Megan

Looks like these chicks need to call a Kardashian for a referral. Severe case of Noassatall!

mia

Egad, "professional cheerleader", how archaic can we be? Really good to have a career that peaks when you're 19 and ends when you're 25.

Austin

Looks like he is a Wichita State Fan

Donna - Phoenix

I read the book of a former coach for the Lakers ... can't think of his name ... he discussed in his book, how the actors and actresses attending the games are so vain and always sit up front and insist that the lights are kept on ... so they (the vain) can be seen.

And really, I need to start turning my attention to other things ... goodbye TMZ

William

Not all girls want to be photographed!!

Photographers need to start respecting this.

Think About It... You Be the Judge

How cute he is...

He looks like a young Jack Nicholson siding courtside.

UGGGGHHH