« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tiger Woods Loses Another Endorsement

12/13/2009 5:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods has been dropped as a spokesman by Accenture, a global management services company that featured Woods very prominently in its ads.

The company released a statement that reads in part: "Given the circumstances of the last two weeks, after careful consideration and analysis, the company has determined that he is no longer the right representative for its advertising. Accenture said that it wishes only the best for Tiger Woods and his family."

Gillette announced earlier this weekend they were phasing Woods out of its ad campaigns. Nike, on the other hand, is standing by their multimillion-dollar man.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

WillOTheWisp

Dear Tiger,

Here's a little something I think you could use right about now.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

Karen

As much as Nike says they will wait for Cheet-a's return how could they seriously think they can put the word's "Just Do It" anywhere near this guy!!!!!

Fan

Tiger, you need to make a public statement. Something that sounds like it is from a real person, not from a group of lawyers.

Like I said a long time ago, isn't it funny how celebrities are COMPLETELY LOST in a real-world situation?

Heck, just watch Maury Povich a couple times and see how real people handle the same mess you are in, Tiger. They don't attack the media (as you have), they don't lie after the proof is presented (as you have), and they admit guilt like a real man should (as you have not.)

Leno Rules

For all those that say cheating was no big thing, do the math. Tiger has multiple girlfriends. 13 and counting. The Madam was on tv saying besides the two hookers that have come forward she knew of at least 6 others in her agency that have been with Tiger. So if there was 20 girls, and he had been with most of them multiple times, he cheated on his wife, the mother of his children, hundreds of times. HUNDREDS. So when the naysayers are saying "no big deal for cheating", it wasn't once, it wasn't one girl, it was hundreds of times with many girls. That my friends is what is so disgusting.

What if

I'll bet that Elin is going to file for divorce after the holidays.. Tiger is a big PIG!

I'll bet that Rachel packed up and headed for Tiger Town...

Rachel and Tiger - Two of the Biggest Pigs in the Puddle!!

ade

Why are all these white guys happy?LMAO--this is so funny..

L.A.

Great. I hope all of his sponsors drop him. Tiger paid hookers up to 15,000 per night. Tmz post the Tax forms proving that tiger was paying for the whores...lol

Kat

Nike stands by Tiger? Big deal. Nike was a really strong supporter of Tanya Harding. As long as their spokespeople are in the news, they don't care what kind of sleaze they use in their ads. I quit wearing Nike ages ago because of their actions.

Steve

That flushing sound you hear isnt a toilet...its Tigers career and life.

ade

knowing TIGER!! this is nothing but bad news for the guys on the PGA tour--cause he's going to take it out on you..lol

WillOTheWisp

All of a sudden it’s about morals! They didn’t make this big of a deal when the President of the United States cheated on his wife, the First Lady!!!!

What in the hell is going on here?????

Posted at 4:16PM on Dec 13th 2009 by u wish u were tiger

I thought the same thing. So Tiger is bigger than the President of the United States? No, it has to be about race and the white women.

Jim

Nike has a ton of money invested in Tiger and he is a global star for them. They must have known about what was going on......they just don't care!

who dat

Carolina Gynning (wiki)

In January 2007 Gynning announced she was tired of her breast implants and was selling them on eBay for charity.

On 16 February 2007 Gynning returned to her job as a host on the TV talk show Förkväll and showed her removed breast implants. As a symbol of her past, she will symbolically bury the implants in a Plexiglas box before auctioning them off.

joc

Tiger Woods is a golf professional and also one of the best outside of Jack and Bobbie Jones. So Nike will not drop him. Everyone else probably will.

I do not believe the wife hit Tiger. I think he injured himself in the accident. I do believe that when he when to sleep, she got hold of his cellphone and found the messages and at that time woke him up and ran him up and down the flagpole. Tiger decided to get the hell out and since he was under the influence of drugs and alcohol, he crashed. Whether Elin hit the vehicle with a golf club is not known however if she did it was because of temporary insanity. What woman would react differently when betrayed to the extent that Elin has been betrayed by Tiger. Look at the public and how outraged most are and we are not even married to the son of a bitch. His mother is without a doubt really disappointed that Tiger could not stay by his father's beside knowing that Earl was close to dying and Tiger elected to go back to his house and bone a dizzy blonde only to be awakened a few hours later by his mother to let him know that his dad died. What kind of low life person is that? He care about NO ONE except himself.

It would be best for the children to go to Sweden and grow up there. If Tiger wants to be "good" father then fly your ass over there for your visitation. It certainly will not be a hardship on him to do so.

So Tiger, do the right thing and let Elin go home to heal. You never deserved to have a wife. You married too soon. Perhaps later in life when you have boned every woman in America, you might be ready to settle down with someone you love and respect.