« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Elin Nordegren -- From Tiger to Puma?

12/16/2009 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Tiger Woods is losing sponsors left and right, TMZ has learned his wife, Elin Nordegren, is "very close" to signing a deal of her own ... and the company happens to be Nike's archenemy -- Puma.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson

An official from Puma -- the athletic wear company -- has confirmed they are in "internal discussions" to sign Elin as a spokesperson for a new Swedish-inspired clothing line called Tretorn.

The rep tells us Puma is after Elin because they feel she's "a good brand fit."

We could not reach Elin for comment.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

Mmagic

Score Team Elin! Rebound - Swoosh!!

I love her natural beauty, style, and image...

In reality, she's been a single mom the entire time...She and the beautiful babies have been and always be just fine, with or without him, his money or any other man!

I

Pettson

Go Elin!!!

Kev

Wow.....shocking, and scary, how many people on here support domestic violence based on their sudden love for Puma and their interest in a violent woman who seemingly encourages such violent behavior in front of her kids.

And before you all rush out and buy your Pumas, you should know that Puma is being worn by tons of golfers on the tour already. And why did Puma get into golf in the first place?? All cuz of Tiger and the popularity HE brought to the game over the last 15 years. Puma was nowhere near golf until the last few years during which Tiger took it to the level it's at it today so in a roundabout way, Puma loves Tiger. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You should all try leading your own lives and stop buying products based on who wears them.
But hey, if you're that dependent of celebrities, then go ahead and enjoy your Pumas.

Fred

It's more like LEROY, KCB, SOULJA SISTA, "Dan Akroyd" are obsessed with vilifying ELIN ( who did NOTHING WRONG), calling her a golddigger with 2 insurance policies, and making excuses for Tiger, repeating that he is being targeted (for having at least 14 affairs in 4 years, on the beautiful mother of his 2 kids.)

THOSE are the racists, my friend, and I'll point it out if I need to, or do you think that they should get a free pass?

Posted at 9:32PM on Dec 16th 2009 by lili
---------------------------------------------------------

Lilly, I challenge you to find a post where I slammed Elin, called her a "golddigger", or "made excuses for Tiger" in any way. Go ahead, "point it out" as you say. I'll wait.... There. You saw for yourself, I said NOTHING of the kind. You made a blanket statement that included race (claiming Tiger was better looking than most black guys). I merely responded to YOUR post about Tiger's looks and preference in what people find attractive. Nothing negative about Elin ever crossed my lips. If you want to post whining about racism and calling people racist for something they didn't do, maybe YOU shouldn't include race, or comments insulting a race, in YOUR posts.

lili

You four, KCB, SOULJA SISTA, KEVIN, PROUD2BEBLACK, have obviously dim reasoning skills. Not unlike previous situations, your inability to criticize blatant racist comments made towards ELIN by the only fans Tiger has, disqualifies any of you as reasonable, or intelligent.

And your pathetic attempt to whitewash, or shall i say blackwash, the original statement won't stand up to scrutiny, as usual. You're well out of your range here.

So here is the original statement, TO WHICH I RESPONDED, made by another loser Tiger fan. The fan's claim is that neither the black women nor the Asian women she knows find Tiger attractive, therefore that MAKES ELIN A GOLDDIGGER, WITH A PLAN TO GET RICH QUICK...'YOU MARRIED HIM FOR THE MONEY, ELIN....WHITE WOMEN.'

Exact quote:

64. "I am an average looking black woman and the mere thought of making love to tiger makes my skin crawl. Yes America elin fell in love with tiger because of his charms personality and good looks nothing else. Give me a break. Take what you get elin everything comes with a price. It’s just very sad that you included two kids in your plan to get rich quick. That was very selfish of you. There is a woman out there for everyone and I know and America knows that you’re not the one for tiger. I have spoken to asian women and I’ve been told that they don’t find him attractive. You married him for the money elin. Now you’ve got exactly what you wanted. even a shoe deal too. white women

Posted at 4:53AM on Dec 16th 2009 by yeah right

another one:

221. #202-lilli

LILLY YOU IGNORANT SLUT.....

since when did any Blond ever marry for Love...except for the "LOVE" of the old "Greenback"...in fact, that's how she's made the majority of her Money; ON HER BACK.
Like you; Hopping from Bed to Bed like some nympho-fame-junkie

***

My very simple point that love is what bonds people, love is what drew ELIN to Tiger, and that Tiger is actually attractive, was lost on you. Again, poor reading comprehension skills on your part.

Your reading comprehension skills are pathetic and laughable. Get a clue.

You all think it's ok to attack Caucasians, and make false, completely unwarranted accusations against a lovely woman who married Tiger, who was betrayed by Tiger, and who bore his children.

I'm not going to let that fly! Over and done with you, Leroy! Can't waste any more time on educating you. Get a clue elsewhere.

Ta-ta.

concern

Tiger your a great golfer and a great big dumbass!!! Your wife is beautiful and deserves all the respect. You should have divorced her, instead you humilate her. Good job. You deserve everything you got coming to you.

ckfengchanelbags

Hello,thank you to add me as a friend, I was ckfeng, my site http://www.mywebbags.com just opened, it is about of chanel handbags,if you are interesting of handbags, welcome you to visit my website!

Sabri

i am so sick of poor poor elin..you think she is such an angel..yea right..since tmz can get this scoop on the story...yea right tmz. why did she not go with tiger on some of these events.I believe tmz has some thing elin but there r afraid viewers response..i thought harv was suppose to be the best scoop reporter..has he ever thought that he might get some media attention by breaking the story. i know that this might hurt the feelings of the people who have been cheated on..and to people who has ths morales issues..who if they have looked into her past and found she is SQUEAKY CLEAN THEn they should report and then they can bury tiger. cmon lets see how good u r tmz AND HARVEY

The Retro Pet Rock

SHE WOULD STILL BE A $40,000 PER YEAR NANNY WITHOUT TIGER!!!!!!!!

REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

lili

Elin is so classically beautiful that most guys would looooove to pursue her. Tiger wasted her time. Any man would have been honoured to be able to pursue her, and would have.

She'll find someone else, easily. Especially now that she has had all of this publicity, I am quite sure that many a good man will pursue her.

God bless Elin and peace to her.

CelebritiesSuck

Just another example of how stupid us common people are for letting celebs make billions of dollars off us by our purchasing their products. Did anyone ever play better golf wearing Nike vs another brand? Did anyone ever get a better looking girlfriend by going to a Tom Cruise movie? Did anyone become rich because they watched Oprah? I am not one to make decisions based on celebrities. I am not into reality shows. Boycott celebritism and all it stands for and you'll see how much more affordable products become.

diamondtechnique

poor poor Elin, she went for the money and wanted to stop paying her bimbo union dudes. Well he was doing her and the others before they said I do and hes still doing them now. It's not like she was a virgin when they got married! You girls are just upset because you didn't score big when you were in Vegas.

asda

i am so sick of poor poor elin..you think she is such an angel..yea right..since tmz can get this scoop on the story...yea right tmz. why did she not go with tiger on some of these events.http://www.eluxurys-mall.com/I believe tmz has some thing elin but there r afraid viewers response..i thought harv was suppose to be the best scoop reporter..has he ever thought that he might get some media attention by breaking the story. i know that this might hurt the feelings of the people who have been cheated on..and to people who has ths morales issues..who if they have looked into her past and found she is SQUEAKY CLEAN THEn they should report and then they can bury tiger. cmon lets see how good u r tmz AND HARVEY

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19