« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Henry 911 Call -- He's Beating on the Truck

12/17/2009 3:13 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The woman who was driving behind Chris Henry during the pickup truck incident called 911 -- and told the operator he was beating on the back window of the truck.

Chris Henry 911 Call -- He's Beating on the Truck

The caller also describes the Cincinnati Bengals star as "shirtless" and said his arm was in a cast.

A second person called 911 after Chris fell from the back of the truck -- saying "there's a man is in the road ... he looks dead ... there's no movement."

Chris died early this morning as a result of his injuries.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

doug

Wow...I guess they had a falling out

M

Unless the lady says she was driving cautiously and slowly to the nearest police station, she is guilty as sin. Sounds like she purposely let him get thrown and then left him for dead in the roadway.

AZ

25. I am confused...where was she while he was laying dying in the street? The second 911 caller didn't even know what happened and didn't mention a vehicle, did she leave?

Posted at 1:48PM on Dec 17th 2009 by Krishelle

Sounds like she didn't even stop to see if he was hurt.

amf

Its tragic the way this happened everyone knows Chris had his problems and he should have just let her go on and leave... that being said he didnt and she knew he was on the back of the truck with a broken arm and no way to get a good grip so many things factor into this tho how fast was she going did she stop when he fell or did she leave the scene then come back when he fell off the other caller said he was unconscience so there fore not even in a position to cause harm they did open a homicide investigation tho so there has to be something about the situation we dont know... i think manslaughter if anything because she didnt intend to cause death but her actions did lead to it.
And Chris was on the IR list out for the rest of the season. I dont think that will have any effect on the offense for the bengals he has been out since the ravens game hopefully this will make the bengals fight that much harder in the coming games. its a huge loss for my team and I hope Chris RIP.

andre

So sad..of course she should be held accountable to some degree for this...she knew he was back there she should have stopped. It's not all on her but she shares the responsabilty. When will ppl learn there's other ppl out there...no need to do stupid stuff over one. He should've just let her drive off.

Wake the hell up

You people are so cruel! Dont you have any respect for his family and his fans? And he was just about to embark on a movie carrer too as he just got the lead part in a major film. And the movie producer who now has to change the remake of 12 monkeys to 11 monkeys. Very sad :((

AZ

Rest in Peace Chris!

dr cyclops

thats what he gets for hitting a chevy pickup..the nerve of that guy,,those football players think they can do as they please,,not to chev pick up,,they are built tough

Rich

I wish it had been chad johnson. I could care less if I saw or heard from that jackass again. cmon chad....see if you can jump out a moving vehicle, but do it on a freeway at 80mph.

dr cyclops

i dont understand why he didnt call for an ambulance himself,,all those brothers carry cell phones,,especially football players..i think tiger is behind this and tonight im sure he will be behind this dead dudes wife

doug

Hey, I guess I will get more playing time

dr cyclops

Posted at 2:03PM on Dec 17th 2009 by andre

-----------------yeah she stops and then we would be reading how this clown was arrested for smashing in his babies mama's head in with his cast..you dope..

Terie

If I had some out of control moron banging on my window, I would swerve, break, do anything to get his crazy ass off my vehicle too.

When you're being threatened, you do what you have to do to survive. It comes naturally.

Obviously the "soft spoken" wide receiver had some out of control anger issues. Now he's dead.

No one is worth killing or getting yourself killed for.

Lex_436

Another "BAD BOY" bites the dust. She knew of his criminal background,dumb broads gravitate to these types. Lets just be thankful these two are not going to be able to spawn any future little thugs to add to society's troubles. Good riddance!

doug