Jon Gosselin -- Failed Used Car Salesman

12/22/2009 2:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The same day Jon Gosselin's divorce was finalized -- and he was hit with huge child support payments -- we've learned he tried (and failed) to pad his wallet by trading in his beloved BMW for a profit.

0921_media_removed_britney

TMZ spoke to an employee at Auto Exchange USA in Lancaster, PA, who told us Jon showed up at the car lot on Friday and wanted to trade his 2005 BMW M3 for a 2008 Subaru STI (pictured above) PLUS around $4,000 in cash.

We're told Jon's car wasn't worth nearly as much as he thought it was -- so he ended up leaving the lot without ever making a trade.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

radarluv

Real life will sure suck for him!!!!

mxracer82

I would probably rather have the Subaru myself. The new sti is nice

A Man Among Men

I bought my 2003 M3 convertible for $53K in '05. Put 90,000 mile on it in 3 years (yes, I loved to drive it :)), and only got $11K when I sold it. The miles kill the resale value.

But, I wasn't sad. I definitely got my money's worth out of that car. Best car I've ever owned.

Stacy

LOL! Karma's a BITCH aint it Jon?!?

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Say bye-bye to this loser. Without his kids, his 15 minutes are up. He is a tragic moron.

ms. anonymous

Jon is such a loser! Instead of looking for ways to make a quick buck, he should be looking for full-time employment!!

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon get a job and start being a stand up man, for your kids. You are so lazy, it is time you start working out, build up that stamina and go do some hard labor. Next you will be refusing to pay child support and whining how you are too famous to get a job. Buck up Lamefish and start a New Year out being a better man and role model to those children.

Also, let go of the fricken Google Alert, what an ego that you have to have your phone alert you whenever something shows up online about you.

I cannot wait until you are evicted from your posh NY apartment that you really cannot afford. You will owe TLC so much this April in damages, so I think that is why you refuse to go get a job, you want to look poor and like you will have to go bankrupt to avoid paying the damages.

You have this disgusting sense of entitlement, it is time you go earn your living and do so in an honest way. Be a man of integrity and you just may gain some self respect back and some respect from viewers who used to watch the spineless Dad on TV.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

I drag my @ss on the ground too Jon. It itches something fierce and I hump anything I can find, just like you.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon, you and I should join the Biggest Loser, we both need to shed some major lard. It is so hard once you have let yourself go, to find that motivation. I'd love to bump Buddha Bellies with ya Jon Wuan. Slap that flab, and ride my waves babay! HoooHa! I'd let you lick honey off my bowl of jelly.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

where is that person selling that hemorroid cream at? Mine are flaring up something fierce and itch like mad. If anyone finds that link posted, let me know, oooh it itches and burns.

Jon reminds me of my hemorroids.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Jon you really should not have cheated on your beautiful wife and treated her like you did. You really dug yourself a hole that only you can blame yourself for. You had it made with those 8 kids and Kate, to see the disgusting skanks you hooked up with, especially that Hailey person, what were you thinking! I now see why Kate harped on you, who would want to be with someone so irresponsible and lazy. Now you wonder why everyone rags on you, it is because you never fulfill your obligations, duties, nor will you give effort to being the man your children needed. You would rather ride off the coat tails of your wife at the time, then to step up and help carry the load. The only load you think of is like me, spanking that monkey! I am obsessed with your ex, she gets my blood circulating, hubba hubba.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

NUFF SAID!

Merry Christmas Jon, you made it suck for yourself.

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

Oh goodness, is he trying to come up with child support money already? I have an idea Jon, go live in one of the Crooked Houses and kick the ho Hailey out of that expensive NY apartment and give it up already. Give up the ciggies too, that will help you budget, and clip coupons. Also stop playing rebel and causing yourself all of these lawsuits, you just really don't know how to manage the money. You were used to Kate being your parent, that is really sad. When I see you I swear you need to have a pacifier in your mouth and a diaper on, it is the way you act, like a whiny baby having tantrums.

steve

Well, this guy is finding out very quickly, that his " 15 minutes" of fame( and a bit more}as come to a complete end! Welcome to a lot of peoples world! He bit off, more then he can chew! I can't imagine what his child support payments must be but he honestly has been shown the door by TLC and he now needs to find a regular job and start acting like an adult. As for his wife, she has done has her issues too and both these people are to blame for how this whole mess was handled. Several years from now, society will forget their reality show and you will see them on a VH1," where are they now" hopefully they will forget about making money off their children, settle into a regular life and do the very best for their children.

kayetexan

Ummmmm...how about a van, like the 'normal' parents who have a large family? That pretty little car doesn't seem to fit all the kids at the same time. What are you planning to do, make 3 trips?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments