Brooke Mueller No Longer Cooperating with Cops

12/26/2009 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Charlie Sheen's wife, Brooke Mueller, has told cops she's done talking with them about the incident yesterday that landed Charlie in jail.

Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller

Sources say police contacted Mueller for a follow-up interview but she doesn't want to cooperate any further. As we first reported, Brooke has changed the story she told when she called 911.

TMZ has spoken with the man who will decide if Charlie Sheen will be prosecuted. Arnold Mordkin, a Chief Deputy D.A. who runs the Aspen office, tells TMZ he has not seen the police reports yet, but, "Generally speaking, our office files charges when police make an arrest."

Mordkin says his plan is to file charges on February 8, 2010 -- Sheen's next court appearance.

Mordkin also says, although he has not received firsthand information about Mueller's follow-up contact with police, "It is not uncommon where a victim in the throes of an event says some things and thereafter the story seems to change."

Mordkin did, however, warn, "I often file [criminal charges] against someone who falsely accuses someone."

KARMA

Maybe he was abused by all those hookers while he was growing up. Ever think about that. Maybe he needs compassion at this time as his career fades and he is deemed an outcast by his family and friends. Even his Rabbi holds him up to contempt. I say, he who has not slept with him, knows not the the way of his shoes.

Only marry foreign women

poilce never arrest women for domestic violence only men.

Further cops also never charge women for filing false charges.

What a joke.

Only marry foreign women

Domestic Violence

1) When a man's physical, sexual, emotional, economic, or psychological actions or threats of actions that influence a female family member or friend;

2) Whatever the man does that the woman doesn't like;

3) a wife's false accusation before or during a divorce to obtain an Order of Protection that will legally separate the husband from his children, home, and personal possessions.

When a husband learns his wife is having an affair or spending too much money, then demands that she stop is seen as abuse, therefore, it is considered domestic violence.

Only marry foreign women

remember when tiger´s wife clubbed him and the cops ignored it. tnat was so funny.

RDC

24. Haven't you learned yet Charlie? The female can be drunk off her azz with no marks, and her Depends full of sh*t. But if she points at you and says, "He hit me," the male is going to jail (hey, I made a rhyme!).

Posted at 12:34PM on Dec 26th 2009 by frankiestage

The male only goes to jail if there's fresh, visible injuries on the female.

The female only goes to jail if there's fresh, visible injuries on the male.

Are you getting your info. from TV dramas?
Just curious.

Machelle

I totally agree with comments
1,2,3,4,5,6,&7!!

Most women piss me off.
(even though I'm one)

xvnpx

I'd charge them the cost for the police coming out to a bogus call and charge her for making a false statement to police if she didn't cooperate and tell them that next time the police won't be in a hurry to come out when they get a call from that address. These people think they are privileged!

Only marry foreign women

violence against women is not funny. violence against men is funny. yayayayaya

KARMA

Charlie, after they run you out of show business, you and I should open a bar with a ten drink minimum.

muscles

Well, TMZ, I see you corrected your usage of "throws" into the correct word "throes" - good for you on that. At least you are paying attention.

Only marry foreign women

bottom line - guys ought to never marry

chucky is going to get a$$ raped in divorce court again. LOL

Only marry foreign women

Is this the line to lose my children, 18 years of income and over half my stuff, while gaining all the marital debt and an Order of Protection? great look the line is moving.

Only marry foreign women

Marriage is a sham for men. There is no benefit. If you are about to get married, think it over.

What security is there for men in marriage?
If I hit my wife, she gets half my sh1t and 20 years of my income.
If she hits me, she still gets half my sh1t and 20 years of my income. Why the f^ck should i get married?

gasbag

This is a case of skank on skank,if she didn't have marks,he should not get arrested.............if he had marks .she should go up the street...naked

BabsDriedUpCooter

Hopefully the next time we hear of this ho, it will be in the discovery of her in a suitcase minus fingers, teeth, and breast implants..