Brooke Mueller No Longer Cooperating with Cops

12/26/2009 1:48 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Charlie Sheen's wife, Brooke Mueller, has told cops she's done talking with them about the incident yesterday that landed Charlie in jail.

Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller

Sources say police contacted Mueller for a follow-up interview but she doesn't want to cooperate any further. As we first reported, Brooke has changed the story she told when she called 911.

TMZ has spoken with the man who will decide if Charlie Sheen will be prosecuted. Arnold Mordkin, a Chief Deputy D.A. who runs the Aspen office, tells TMZ he has not seen the police reports yet, but, "Generally speaking, our office files charges when police make an arrest."

Mordkin says his plan is to file charges on February 8, 2010 -- Sheen's next court appearance.

Mordkin also says, although he has not received firsthand information about Mueller's follow-up contact with police, "It is not uncommon where a victim in the throes of an event says some things and thereafter the story seems to change."

Mordkin did, however, warn, "I often file [criminal charges] against someone who falsely accuses someone."

Ha THE TEACHER was taught a lesson

I think Charlie's PR team and famdamily are trying to save face and are the one's bashing his wife on here.

They want to discredit her and intimidate her, like the typical abusers do!

Desperate people take desperate measures and looks like so called Team Charlie are taking their typical douchey measures.

Once an abuser, always an abuser. He fell off the wagon and has problems.

Marcos

Come on...the guy is old enough to know what he is getting into in the first place. He seeks out these hot women...to make himself look better...gets them pregos...(wrap it up)...and then the "honeymoon" is over. Most women hooking up with celebrities or sport figures are not thinking with the right head...and are aware of the "golddiggers" following them. The dude needs to just be single and &^%& around as much as he wants...get it out of his system...how ever long it takes...and then settle down with someone who is not "Hollywood". This will probably not happen though. Guarantee, he will not learn and it will happen again...he has a temper issue...with WOMEN...i never heard of him punching a real man...(they hit back). These are two hot women...and women are women...damn we guys should know this...they know how to pull your strings, but you don't fly off the handle and go beating them. You argue with them then you have GREAT makeup S#X!

KARMA

Charlie, just lay low like the Tige, it will all blow over before you know it. If you run into a dry spell in the meantime and need a quickie, just phone. Call collect if you're short on funds.

KARMA

Charlie, member when you starred in the movie"The War of the Roses" with Brook Shields, Awesome!! I liked the ending best, when you held her down in the bath tub. Wish I could have been the best boy grip.

Cat

I am currently involved in a case like this but I was defending myself from him and since was injured in the process of me defending myself in my own home I was taken into custody. He basically lied to the cops as well and I am the one that is now trying to defend myself once again.

The D.A. will more than likely slap a restraining order on Charlie to keep him away from her. That is what has happened to me, even though I only see the as for 3 hours once a week where his family and my family are present.

The judicial system needs to wake up, in this case and in mine as well.

god

RDC, it's not Physics son - Biology.

KARMA

Dear God, thanks for setting RDC straight, it's about time someone had the courage to do it.

stormy5

Charlie, get rid of the bimbette and stay single this time.

And learn a lesson from this, if they're half your age, outside of the bedroom life is going to be miserable. Stay single, see your kids, and stay aways from the bimbo's. Your track record with bimbo's is longer that Amtrack's rail system.

l1

Look at some of the many pre-judgmental readers’ comments made about Charlie Sheen under this TMZ article posted just yesterday:

Charlie Sheen Busted for Domestic Violence
Posted Dec 26th 2009 12:08AM by TMZ Staff

8. When is this tool going to learn? He has it all for gosh sakes and he goes and does crazy stuff like this. What is the matter with him? Geezzeeee.
Posted at 6:55PM on Dec 25th 2009 by Katie

16. He has always been a jerk. No surprise here. His current wife must've known of his past but it's always the same with women..'oh, I'll change him...he's with ME now and I'm better than the last one...you'll see' Yea we'll see alright..I suggest you take the kids and run lady because it's all downhill from here...
Posted at 7:01PM on Dec 25th 2009 by buxxy

18. me thinks Denise RIchards wasnt so loony after all. sure, she's a bit off, but you can tell this guy has serious problems. now we find out he's a wife beater too? great. just watch though, it wont matter what he did, he'll be on Diane Sawyer confessing his regret within 6 months and then Hollywood will hand him another Emmy nomination at the next Emmys and give him a standing ovation for all HE has overcome. please. btw I love the publicist comin right out to leave some vague message. notice the publicist didn't say "These accusations are not true." they just said it might not be as it seems. mm hm. sure. 2nd degree assault is hardcore. way to ruin Xmas for your family there loser boy.
Posted at 7:01PM on Dec 25th 2009 by ugh

21. Proof Positive that leopards don't change their spots.

What's that I hear....could it be Denise snickering somewhere?
Posted at 7:07PM on Dec 25th 2009 by gutsygirl

25. Not surprised. There's something creepy about this guy without even knowing his sordid history. Denise Richards must be thanking her lucky stars right now she's away and rid of this creep. I see another divorce in Charlie's future and two more kids identical to the father - everlasting reminders to their mothers of what they were married to.
Posted at 7:08PM on Dec 25th 2009 by Tazleela
29. Charlie! damn it...u were on a roll man. this is bad, on Xmas with kids around? You are such a jerk. i always liked u...NO MORE TWO 1/2 MEN for me..

DONT SUPPORT BATTERERS!!!!

BOYCOTT
Posted at 7:11PM on Dec 25th 2009 by Renee

Bubblebunny

Choosing wives w/the wrong head.

Mary Worth

Dang! So many allegations out there. You alligators should stop it!

Only marry foreign women

domestic violence. all a guy has to do is yell at his wife, and he´s got one. the wife can club the guy and no domestic violence chrage for her.

Only marry foreign women

man bad, woman good

Chad

the law lurches back and forth through the decades. Once upon a time, men got away with beating their wives/girlfriends. Now the pendulum has swung the other way, and battered-women-laws say "arrest the man" regardless. Reverse-discrimination is the order of the day all around. He's lucky they don't arrest him on some 'hate crime' nonsense.

KARMA

Rihanna wants your number.