Cops Describe Craziness at Sheen House

12/28/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

An Aspen cop wrote a sworn statement saying Brooke Mueller told authorities Charlie Sheen had done this to her before -- this according to the officer's affidavit obtained by TMZ. And Mueller told cops Sheen held her down at knifepoint and threatened to have her killed if she told anyone.

Charlie Sheen & Brook Mueller

Officer Rick Magnuson says in the affidavit when he responded to the location, dispatch had told him that the knife Sheen had allegedly threatened Mueller with was a switchblade, "like a pocket knife."

Magnuson says when he arrived he did not notice "any obvious injuries" on Mueller. When Magnuson arrived, Sheen was upstairs and Mueller was in the kitchen.

Magnuson took Sheen into the basement to talk, where Sheen said he had been having marital problems lately and that she "abuses alcohol." Sheen says Mueller began arguing with him at 3:30 AM and the argument escalated when she threatened to divorce him and take the children.

Charlie SheennSheen says the catalyst for the argument was when he "shared a song for his daughter whom he fathered with another woman" which made Mueller jealous.

Sheen says both parties were yelling at each other and they had each slapped the other on the arm during the argument. Sheen denied pushing or striking Mueller. Sheen says at one point he took Mueller's eyeglasses and broke them in front of her.

Sheen denied threatening Mueller with a knife or strangling her. He did acknowledge having a folding knife in his travel bag which was just outside the bedroom. Officer Magnuson went with Sheen to look inside the travel bag and saw a dark colored, locking knife with a 4-inch blade. The blade was locked in the open position.

The affidavit goes on to say another officer interviewed Mueller, who said she and Sheen were arguing in the bedroom and she said she wanted a divorce. She says Sheen became enraged, grabbed her by the upper part of her throat while straddling her on the bed. She says Sheen then pulled out a knife and held it to her throat, saying, "You better be in fear. If you tell anybody, I'll kill you."

Mueller says Sheen added, "Your mother's money means nothing. I have ex-police I can hire who know how to get the job done and they won't leave any trace."

Mueller then says Sheen got off of her after she told him, "You're right. You're right. You're right. I'm sorry. I love you."

Magnuson says he then observed "red marks on the upper part of the front of her neck." Mueller says the marks were made as Sheen held her down on the bed. Mueller says Sheen placed a medium-sized, folding knife, blade exposed, next to her throat while he straddled her on the bed. Mueller says she was in pain and afraid she was going to die while Sheen's hand was on her throat.

Magnuson then placed Sheen under arrest.

kadengirl

never get married - i agree.

miss sheree

Well - Denise tried to tell the world that Charlie had issues, but since Denise had so many issues of her own, no one believed her.

You men are so STUPID - you really think that blonde hair and fake breasts on a skinny chick are the hallmark of a woman that is fit to be a wife and mother.

Ha ha, you get what you choose....try a non-hollywood, non-bobble head, non-fake chick if you want to have a happy home life....ha ha ha ha ha ha.....here the sound of your money being sucked from your account...ha ha ha ha ha

shep

brooke sounds like a pathetic drunk loser to me, someone who has a blood alcohol level of .13 doesnt know what they are doing, much less someone else.

team charlie here

L.S

She sounds like a drunken nut...I never liked her

sbmitchell81

I had been overweight for the past five years. I had tried almost everything in the market, right from taking diet pills to enrolling in a gym but nothing really worked. Yes I did lose a few pounds but nothing substantial. It was then that a friend recommended Acai-eez ( HTtP://AcaI-EeZ.cOm ) to me. Acai-eez NEVER auto bills or auto ships like so many other Acai berry companies. I have been using the product for about a month now and have slimmed down considerably. I have actually started to wear all those dresses that I had put off for so long. The product is definitely one of the best weight loss products in the market today. I have already finished two bottles of Acai and am on my third bottle now. Acai-eez NEVER auto bills or auto ships like so many other companies, you simple re-order when you need more! It totally changed my life! Not only did I lose a lot of weight quickly, I have also never felt more energetic and so full of life!

Only marry foreign women

Brooke ought to be charged with DWMFADV - Drunking While Making False Allegations of Domestic Violence

KARMA

Charlie, I've changed my mind about you. You are a fool when it comes to women. I hope you don't have a pre-nup, smart guy.

Lana

Who has a knife locked in the OPEN position?????? Especially in a travel bag. Smells fishy!

xcalibur

WOW, TIGER WOODS MUST BE RUNNING FOR JOY!!! FINALLY SOME CRAP THATS' NOT ABOUT HIM. WONDER WHEN THE DOUCHE BAG WILL SHOW HIS GOLF CLUB SIZED HEAD...

?????

Brooke may sound drunk and beat up, but she definitely does not sound calm. She says there are other people in th house so obviously there is no immediate threat. She is afraid enough to make the call because she knows what may happen later. So who is the phony worker from 911 who is posting saying that her call sounded fake. I hope I never have to call 911 and get you!

Modwild

She doesn't sound drunk at all, actually. And, I had been drinking when I was assaulted. That didn't mean my BF didn't knock my teeth out. Get your heads out of your asses people. She isn't lying.

LH

Charlie Sheen, another hispanic criminal? Who didn't see this coming? Crime is in latino/hispanic genes. California prisons are dominated by hispanics. Still, non-hispanic females ruin their lives by hooking up with latino/hispanic males, and they deserve to be held at knife point if they have such low self esteem.

By the way, thank actor Martin Sheen, Charlie's daddy for his part in aiding and abetting illegal immigrants to re-settle in California. In my opinion, it is about time, crazy Charlie does some jail time where his daddy doesn't have influence over the hispanic mayor, the hispanic city and county politicians, the hispanic sheriff, the hispanic judge(s), and the Roman Catholic Church's Cardinal Roger Mahoney - the way Charlie's daddy does.

Feds Under Suspicion

Charlie - I can't believe a person like you that studies the Constitution would FAIL to invoke your fifth amendment rights and agree to talk to the cops. They didn't even have to Mirandize you because you weren't under arrest, so there is no constitutional grounds to have what you said thrown out, which appears self incriminating. Even if a person is innocent, cops and prosecutors can twist your words and make you sound guilty. A thru N was completely unnecessary and you did not have to submit to a search without a warrant. You are a lost cause at this point and Alex is an EPIC FAIL for not teaching you right.

markko

He should have used that blade to cut off that filthy foreskin of his.

Carolyn A-B

I have yet to read that an order of protection has been granted. Usually, that means the offender cannot reside in the same household as the victim.
There are young children involved, and it seems this case is being treated rather casually. But if Ms. Mueller's initial claims are true, this was a serious incident.