« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Power Hour on Dale Earnhardt Jr.!

12/30/2009 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dale Earnhardt Jr.Dale Earnhardt Jr. was in one hell of a giving mood last night -- dude bought drinks for more than 800 people who walked into his North Carolina bar.

It all went down at the Whisky River bar in Charlotte -- which is owned by the NASCAR stud. We're told Dale decided to pick up the tab for every drink ordered in his place between 8-9pm.

Bartender Shawn Southern -- who was also on VH1's "Tool Academy" -- says the bill was "a ridiculous amount of money" ... but Dale made sure to treat the staff to a "very generous" tip.

celebrity cheers

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tibby

I like my red neck just fine and Jr's is awesome! I would saw
more about you but my mama raised me better.

balls

balls

JohnFan

Wish I was there!!! Go JR!!!!

Marketing $ociologist

Any relationship to Whiskey River in North Phoenix?

Julie H.

rednecks huh? walk through a NASCAR campground on race weekend... I know I can't afford those million dollar RV's. And I'm NOT talking about the drivers... I'm talking about the FANS.

Those people who think it is just a bunch of guys driving around in circles clearly haven't watched racing. Go to ONE race.. I guarantee you'll be hooked.

gene yuss

i like nascar but guess what? it's a bunch of guys driving in circles. round and round and round and round and round and round infinity

Beck

I guess all the celebs at the NASCAR races lately are rednecks too? Hmm, interesting. Look at how many of your fave celebs are really die hard fans.

V

And this is why Jr has as many fans as he does. He isn't like his other teammate douchebags!!!! Love Jr!!!!!! Way to Go!!!

markko

NASCAR is as phony as professional wrestling (WWE). They plan and script who's going to win well before the races begin. There are a few variables, like blown engines and crashes, that require the script to be updated during the races. But, yeah, it's fake.

Hussie

Hey Jenny...
If you're going to comment on Dale Jr, you should get your facts straight...
Dale Jr is a spokesman for WRANGLER jeans, not Levi's...

And to the NASCAR haters,
Let's see you do half of what Dale Jr does, and be half as good at it...
Those high $$$ RV's us "Rednecks" are sporting in the infield weren't given to us...We bought and paid for them all by our little REDNECK selves...
There's your sign...

gene yuss

If Nascar was fake, Jr would win every once in a while. Get a clue.

Dara

He was just consoling the poor, tortured out-of-towners who were forced to spend holidays in North Carolina.

h_terry007

Thanks TMZ for making me google this "Tools" name to see which one he was and the first picture that came up was a naked one with him and some chick and I laughed at how small his penis was...ha ha ha TMZ I love you for giving my my laugh of the day!!!!1

balls

balls

balls

Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, baker's man,
Bake me a cake as fast as you can.
Roll it, and prick it, and mark it with a "K"
And put it in the oven for KOOKY and me!

///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! ///////////////////////////////////////////////// B O I N G !!! /////////////////////////////////////////////////

B O I N G !!! B O I N G !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments