Rush Limbaugh -- Better Safe Than Sorry

1/2/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush Limbaugh held a press conference Friday afternoon to tell the world he's just fine -- but we're told Rush is playing it safe anyway.

Sources tell TMZ that Rush has returned to his room at the Kahala Hotel and Resort -- the same place he experienced chest pains on Wednesday. But, we're told, Rush has asked hotel security to remain stationed outside his room 24/7 ... just in case something happens.

Rush went out of his way to praise hotel staff for taking care of him during his health scare.

cory

The most unflattering picture of Rush Limbaugh is any that has his face in it.

roonie

My prayers for Rush is that he takes this time to reflect alittle, But that would be a miracle--God usually has a way of dealing with people like Rush---remember George Wallace, when God gets a hold of You--it's usually a WRAP.

By the Way Rush--i know you call yourself a "christian"(lol)

How in the world is God going to let you in, Looking at work on earth. With the way you bring people together and stuff..lol

You are screwing up God's work on earth(peace amongst all people), how the hell(no pun intended) are you going to be allowed in heaven--so you can do that in heaven too--lol--i say hell to the no--You are not getting in buddy..lol

ProBama

repubafools...The conservative party is a joke. Who ya got? Palin? Pills Limbaugh? Chaney? All brain dead or gonna die any day now. You dopes are done for. Come on over to the Liberal side. We'll save a joint and hug for ya.

Heene

#65 Rush is not a decent person and he uses his power to influence stupid people. Why is it bad to wish death upon an evil person? Do we not want Osama Bin Laden dead? Did we not hunt down Saddam Hussein? I guess it's ok to kill Muslims that spew hate, but not fat Christians or Catholic or whatever he is?

Rush Limbaugh is going to influence one of his ignorant worshipers to kill the president. I don't know how anyone can stick up for Rush or look down on anyone who sees him for what he is.

If you don't understand why people wish death upon Rush you must be one of the people that agree with his hatred, racism, and ignorance. Give me a break.

Robyn

Thinks Harvey has a thing for Rush. He is fine. Why do you guys keep talking about him?

As for the libs, wait till you see what that criminal Obama does to this country. When you come out of your holes you will be very scared.

Heene

If Obama does half the stuff George Bush has done to this country I'll be pissed. Hopefully he won't destroy the country that much. I still rather have an educated Obama in there over Sarah "I don't know what newspapers I read, and that's an unfair question" Palin.

Anyone that could vote for her is pretty much saying "I don't care who you are, as long as you call yourself a republican I'll vote for you."

I'm glad some people are upfront about their politics, makes it easy to avoid stupid people.

AZ

I can't believe all the stupid dittoheads that still listen to this junkie.

ProBama

I rest my case. Conservatives suck.

Heene

Heroin addiction isn't something you just get over, I've watched some clips on youtube and Rush sounds like he's still on something. Or maybe he's always nodding out because he's boring himself to death. I know all you Rush Worshipers eat it up but he's got to get sick of spewing the hate you people love to hear.

Heene

What are you talking about Iraq was a good idea, umm, Al Queda. Let me scare the country, blah blah blah, I don't believe so many dumb people believe me, I can barely speak, I guess these people relate to me.

so wrong

I rest my case. Conservatives suck.

Posted at 12:27AM on Jan 2nd 2010 by hollyweird

i second and third that comment. Thousands of lives lost, billions of dollars lost, and for what...for what! Insane thinking, that war!

You haters

so wrong

79. 76. Scared of what? Fixing the mess you Bushies got us into? Do you realize that for the money we spent in Iraq, we could have paid for health insurance for every man, woman and child in this country?! Should we take a poll? Who here would have like to give the country health insurance instead of going to war in Iraq?

I rest my case. Conservatives suck.

Posted at 12:27AM on Jan 2nd 2010 by hollyweird

Posted at 12:33AM on Jan 2nd 2010 by no war

80. Let us know when you get out of your haziness. Obama is putting us in more debt than several presidents combined! He is even a worse president than Carter. It is more obvious every day that he has not a clue what he is doing, especially in regard to Natl Security. You think Bush is Bad? Obama is 10 times worse. I hope our country survives Obama. This is a scary time. Oh yeah, and so happy Obama pushed the Stimubust bill through so that unemployment would stay under 8pct. Oh wait, it's over 10... again, he hasnt a clue! Neither do you.

Posted at 12:34AM on Jan 2nd 2010 by hollyweird is perfect name

you're an iddiot, he inherited a mess by BUSH, a complete mess... you're the one who hasn't a clue.

You haters

Glad Rush is doing better. He is a brilliant brilliant man. He is not a hater or a racist. That's just a cheap shot cop-out for all you haters. THANKS TO RUSH FOR TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMA AND CRONIES.

You haters

You learn perfectly from Obama, who has no other answers either other than to blame Bush for everything. That's what you do when you have no ideas of your own other than spend money we dont have. Congrats. You are the perfect student of ignorance.