Rush Limbaugh -- Better Safe Than Sorry

1/2/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rush Limbaugh held a press conference Friday afternoon to tell the world he's just fine -- but we're told Rush is playing it safe anyway.

Sources tell TMZ that Rush has returned to his room at the Kahala Hotel and Resort -- the same place he experienced chest pains on Wednesday. But, we're told, Rush has asked hotel security to remain stationed outside his room 24/7 ... just in case something happens.

Rush went out of his way to praise hotel staff for taking care of him during his health scare.

Heene

After reading the comments here the first thing that comes to mind is Rush fans are stupid.

Hey Rush fans if you don't realize why Rush is hated you're too stupid to engage in conversation.

Please do what's expected of you and attack people because they don't believe the absolutely stupid stuff you believe in.

AZ

76. Scared of what? Fixing the mess you Bushies got us into? Do you realize that for the money we spent in Iraq, we could have paid for health insurance for every man, woman and child in this country?! Should we take a poll? Who here would have like to give the country health insurance instead of going to war in Iraq?

I rest my case. Conservatives suck.

Posted at 12:27AM on Jan 2nd 2010 by hollyweird

And for some strange reason they never complain about having to pay taxes for the free health care the Iraqis receive courtesy of Bush or maybe Rush forgot to tell them about that.

Heene

#83 We should be like Rush Limbaugh and blame Obama for all the problems Bush created. Oh wait you just did that. Number 83, it's really cool that you can repeat what some DJ said on the radio, maybe one day instead of just repeating stuff(that makes you sound stupid) you'll have an opinion of your own.

Heene

It's funny watching all these Rush fans defending a racist. If he was a good people so many people wouldn't be wishing death upon him. Rush seems like the type of person that would not only celebrate something like this happening to Obama, but actually encourage it as well.

Heene

Why do Rush Worshipers expect the people that hate Rush to be a better person than Rush?? You people that are fans of him are ok with his hateful views on the world but don't like it when you find out people hate all you morons for being so hateful?

Waah, go cry you worshipers.

You haters

Congratulations Obama fans. You show your extreme ignorance every time you post. O weakens our country further every day, yet all you want to do is worry about Rush L. You are so pathetic. Rush is not a racist, but it appears O is. He has even admitted of being ashamed to admit he's half white. He could have united this country more by speaking of being proud of all races. Instead, he likes to play the victim, just like whenever he is perplexed, he blames Bush for his problems. Obama is a terrible leader and one of our worst presidents.

Miss Mary

Wouldn't it be lovely if TMZ actually used a CURRENT picture of Rush. Your bias is showing, Harvey!

Heene

Rush fans are too stupid to realize the show they're listening to is racist, or they're just typical racists and ashamed to say so.

Face it Rush fans, the educated half of the country views you for what you are, brainwashed sheep.

Good job of repeating what you heard some DJ say though, cause a DJ who makes money off of stupid people would never play to the lowest common denominator, no he's not telling the ignorant people what they want to hear, he's a genuinly good guy who cares about this country and not stuffing his pockets and veins(with Hillbilly Heroin).

All you guys standing up for rush are standing up for a drug addict, and not a cool drug, a drug whose users are called junkies. I guess it's ok to be a junkie as long as you hate liberals?

What a stupid person you must be #90. And your last sentence just proves you are a dummy, the word you are looking for is "worse" not "worst". I guess I shouldn't expect a Rush fan to have general 5th grade knowledge of the English language.

danger baby

Sitting on the riverbank, waiting for the corpse of America's enemy to float by. Each time he gets hyped up on hate, that raises his blood pressure. Awesome!

Jimmy Z

Clearly the outpouring of prayers played a big part in Rush's good condition. I know this disappoints you haters on the left, but God is good.

You haters

Rush is "A-okay" That's great.. Best wishes to Rush. Love to listen to him

Jimmy Z

Rush Bush - Anger much? *LOL* Poor thing.

You haters

Rush is doing better.. Yeah! We need him to tell us what is REALLY going on. Thanks Rush, glad to hear you are better.

Jimmy Z

Notice that now that Rush's demise is much less likely, the haters are much quieter. Sick bunch.

I put this comment from the other Rush post on TMZ on my radio show blog, because it really does sum up nicely the damage you hateful swine do to your political 'view'. This is something you need to learn:

213. As an independent minded individual, I thought I'd seen it all..but I guess I was wrong. Thank you to all of you liberal and left wing posters who posted the unbelievable hate and vitriol... many of you even wishing that this man would die. You opened my eyes a lot more than you perhaps intended. If I ever had any questions about who the true twisted haters in this country are, you just removed all doubt. Whenever I see those on the Left try to claim that they represent love, progress and tolerance, I'll remember what I saw tonight.
Posted at 10:56PM on Dec 30th 2009 by rads48

Read it, learn it, and find some love in yourselves. The hate will ruin you from the inside out.

thejimmyzshow.com

You haters

I used to belong to the left. I eventually realized they were so full of hate and were mostly hypocritical. I work in an office where only 20pct are on the left, but they have the loudest, rudest mouths in the place, always wanting everyone to have the same things whether they work for them or not. I am more about personal responsiblity than "give me what everyone else has".. am so glad I left the party of hate. Glad Rush is feeling better.