« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Carrie Prejean -- Stands By Her Ram

1/5/2010 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained footage of gay-marriage-opposed beauty queen Carrie Prejean with her NFL boyfriend Kyle Boller -- a man who makes his living delicately placing his hands under the hindquarters of another man.

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch

The couple arrived at the San Diego airport last night -- where the St. Louis Rams back-up quarterback talked about one particular talent he can do from his knees ...

... don't worry, it's a football thing.

Carrie Prejean

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

MikeinOH

133. Conservatives will lash Obama if he supports gay marriage. They will oust him, cause only liberals attack the president. Oh yeah, it seems conservatives do too now. The funny thing is I don't really give a sh*t, I just don't want conservatives toasting the fact that we can't do it. It's not a happy thing, it's not for their enjoyment. If they can stop enjoying when we're denied rights, well, that takes some of the pain out of it.

dave

Hmm....nice try Mike, but not so fast. You did say "maybe she wasn't as hateful as I may have thought. " Now please, tell me how, or what, she said that was "hateful" as compared to Obama? I'm not going to allow you to deflect your way out of this. Face it, you prove my point for me. You are a hypocrite, plain and simple, and care nothing for the gay community, because if you did, you wouldn't support Obama, the Clintons, Kerry, Gore, Edwards, etc.

dave

Another thing, how can you say with a straight face that Conservatives are the ones "enjoying" denying gays marriage? I've yet to see a Liberal that doesn't support it saying they are forced not to. Give me a break. You continue to prove my point. You are a hypocrite.

And fyi, even Bush and Cheney supported Civil Unions which by state laws would give homo couples all the same benefits and tax breaks as heterosexual couples. So please, stop trying to convince people that gays want "rights." They have rights given to them by Civil Unions, but they just want to destroy marriage because they are hurt the bible doesn't say marriage is between man and man, or woman and woman.

Bring 'Em Young

132. I see the same moron who spams every blog with the "all the posts stopped at the same time" nonsense has stopped herself. She must have been told her computer time was up at the asylum.

Posted at 1:46PM on Jan 7th 2010 by California

Hello? Anybody there? I hope your time isn't up!

Bring 'Em Young

No wonder you worry about income tax so much, all those different names you post under have to share only one paycheck. Have a nice night at work!

P.S. If President Obama does have to raise income tax, I don't think it will make a very big difference on your check.

Slavo

You can find the Carrie Prejean photos and videos at www.tinyurl.com/prejeannekkid

Dan Horowitz

Wow, I didn't know Kyle Boller was gay!

GREAT JOB TMZ!!! Keep smearing that filthy hypocritical Prejean bitch at EVERY opportunity! America LOVES you for it! Keep up the good work!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9