« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Henry's Fiancee: He Didn't Kill Himself

1/5/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Henry's fiancee claims the Cincinnati Bengals star "jumped" from the truck she was driving on that day he was fatally injured -- but he wasn't trying to kill himself.

Loleini Tonga finally opened up to ESPN's "Outside the Lines," saying "I think he thought maybe he was gonna land ... he was gonna land right?" She added, "He wouldn't want to be gone away from his kids."

When asked why she didn't just stop the car, Tonga explained, "I was gonna stop, but there was nowhere to stop on that road."

As TMZ first reported, Henry died on December 17 as a result of his injuries.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

gee-gee

don't let this wild gorilla represent all tongans...the tongan community knows the truth about that ugly whore and her crooked family. that bitch is a violent monster.

Esme

MAKE THAT MONEY GIRL!!!

me so horny

That Lying Bitch Killed Him and I hope she's facing charges

Tim

Why is she not being charged with something.

jm

Sad story. I am sure she would have found a place to stop, had she known the outcome. She should be charged with something - had she stopped, he'd be alive, so she is negligent.

Hess Cukin

Yeah Chris didn't kill himself we all know that, she did, Im sure she couldnt have just slowed down to a crawl and allowed him to jump out safely, Im sure that thats not because she was speeding wrecklesly trying to get him off the back of the truck and couldnt stop. Just shut up Bi---h

punchapap

What a skank. I'd jump from a truck to get away from her ugly @ss face too. Now that your sugar daddy died, what jobs are you qualified for (that don't require you to be on your knees)?

me so horny

1. No me's and my babies be's without food since my's meals ticket be's dead
Guess ill be calling da Welfare Dept for some food stamps

Posted at 10:55AM on Jan 5th 2010 by Brian

Hey Brian, I didn't know that she ws your Mother, but don't worry you and your brothers will be ok, once your mom starts working at the strip club again.

Kat

She could have just stopped if he wanted to get out of the pickup. You slowly step on the breaks. How difficult is that?

LB

Her word against a dead man's...looks like another one gets away free.

What the hell does she mean "there was nowhere on the road to stop" obviously if nobody was around she could have just stopped in the middle of the road and let the man jump out. Frickin' give me a break people, some of us are educated and can figure that one out!!!

Rip Off Chris

What do you mean there was no place to stop!You stop where your at!Was she driving crazy to get him out of the truck?and he flew out?and thats why she kept driving?I don't buy her story!I think thats exactly what happend only because the two were in a heated situation.

Laney

Sorry for your loss lady...but

YOU COULD STOP ON THE FCKIN ROAD> IF SHE DIDNT THINK HE WAS GONNA KILL HER< SHE EASILY SHOULD HAVE STOPPED> GUARANTEE YOU THIS WAS A MUTUALLY COMBATIVE RELATIONSHIP. SHE WAS PLAYING GAMES, HE WAS ANGRY AT ALL THE MONEY SHE SPENT ON THE WEDDING AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE.

SHE LIVES WITH GUILT I HOPE.

SHE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

SORRY TO HIS FAMILY.

SO SAD.

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Ignorant lying biatch could have stopped in her driveway. But nooooo..... How is her butt not in jail for reckless endangerment resulting in death? Did she pay somebody off or what?

Love Ya

Of course I was not there but I think he fell from the truck not jump and she should have stopped immediately as soon as he fell off. Don't sound right to me.

HasBeens

I feel for this woman. You can tell she is still hurting from the shock of the sudden loss of her fiance. I think that they were fighting, he jumped out of the truck for whatever reason, but it was an accident that he died. I seriously doubt that she thought that he would injure himself--and she probably did not know that he would jump fromt he truck either. I don't buy her saying that there was no where to stop--you can always stop RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE! But I doubt that she had planned to stop if they were argueing and she saw the need to call the police. Still I don't think she should be charged with anything. It was a horrible, horrible accident, and she is suffering enough.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments