Elton and 'American Idol'

Is the Bitch Back?

1/14/2010 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So TMZ may have led the way in the search for Simon Cowell's replacement on "American Idol."

On TMZ TV -- the day Simon announced he was leaving -- we floated Elton John as the guy who should take Simon's seat. After all, he knows music, he's certainly got the bitchy attitude, and he's British.

Now an "American Idol" spy tells us the talk on the set is ... Elton John!

Elton was a guest judge in season three of 'Idol.'

We contacted Elton's rep to see if he was interested. She said tersely, "He's on holiday."

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

lol...lol... Elton..love your music (only)..DON'T quit your day job.. (even though you know about music) Idol WILL be ending..Obviously they forget about different groups of people that have backed Idol..They won't be sticking around when it goes away from a "family" friendly music program to a G.... Fest... Goodbye Yellowbrick Road....into a ditch...

judi

Idol is doomed with out simon and of course paula....

Elizabeth

I thought Elton John was an EXCELLANT idea when Harvey first said it. Are you listening AI???

Rooster

I don't watch Idol...

I know:

- Paula Abdul was on it & she is still my girl!
- There was some functioning retard on it.
- The heinous fame ho/gay ho Ellen is on it & she hasn't been funny since before she did TV.

But I might watch the it if it had the Biatch! He may be an old and incontinent queen... but he's an entertaining queen!

Rooster

MAXX

I nominate Eddie Izzard!

a dude

"PERFECT! Elton is my favorite BITCH! Please consider...."
by Tammera

Lmao what he said

Whamo

Elton has completely lost touch with the common people. This guy is living in his own little prissy world. The guy has everything an artist can ask for yet he’s THE MOST whinny complaining little b1tch you could ever imagine. I can’t see how a pre Madonna Diva queen will help this sinking ship. He has great talent although over the past years has been wasting it writing such sugar coated Broadway style crap you can’t listen to him anymore.

jus'sayin

That would would bring me back to watch!

OOWEEE

THE BITCH IS BACK.....HERE I AM........TMZ meant to write an Article about Pat Robertson of the 700 Club recently making the statement from his International Television Show that "the persons of Haiti are faced with the disaster of an Earthquake because of a curse". When Pat Robertson of the 700 Club made this statement I wanted to commit a Felony. But I hope that he not only burns in hell, but that the African american co-host that sat by Pat Robertson's side while he made these hurtful comments chokes on that fake weave.

Lynn

I have never watched this show, but put Sir Elton on it and I'd be a guaranteed watcher!!!!

gapeach336

This will DEFINITELY make me stop watching. He's not a bitch, he's a total ahole. He is a very angry over-the-hill man who has no business near that show.
I still love his music but some people are just not meant for human interaction. He's one of them.

northern gypsy

enough with A.I. !!! this show has had it's day...time for something new

L337M4573R

u cant replace simon or paula the show is doomed

Sally

I'm reading thru the Idol tweets on TwitGrids' special Idol page - quite a buzz http://www.twitgrids.com/trends/idol.html

wendy

I think this would be a real snooze-fest with elton, they should go for someone in the now, such as snoop., it would certantly keep ratings up

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments