Jessica Simpson or Bust

1/14/2010 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former singer Jessica Simpson looked really stuffed ... after having dinner at an organic restaurant in L.A. on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Jess knows natural free-range breasts are much better for you than ones pumped full of preservatives.

Anita

Has she stopped drinking yet?

tom

Don't show photos like that so early in the morning! Now I'll be late to work.

Ben

Well, this is only my opinion, but I've seen many implants where I live, and this cow (and her dad), can say these water rafts are 'real' if they like, but look at the wrinkling and rippling those tanks have; sorry, Jess, but besides being overweight, those things are more full of salt water than the Atlantic, so do us a favor and stuff them back into the ocean where they belong.

ME

HER BOOBS ARE BIG BECAUSE SHE'S A FAT ASS. GUESS THAT'S THE ONLY WAY SHE'S GOING TO GET A MAN. SHE CERTAINLY DOESN'T HAVE ANY KIND OF TALENT.

Vienna

She is wearing a push up bra. Jessica is very unattractive...
she has always looked more on the manly side. Her legs make
me shiver because they are so nasty.

J9

3 words" Sally Ann Struthers.

jrad247

I bet that free range chicken tastes like fish.

hot pic - even with the wonky eyes...

joe

my god those pillows look soo sweet,,if i was her kid i would pray to god everyday that she would breastfeed me until i was 21...holy smokes..she could turn a catholic priest straight again ..forget all those alter boys..i think michael jackson would even forget about young men if he had a chance to jump on her..i soo want to see her topless....i would sell my soul to the devil to spend one night with her

Rhonda

OF COURSE all men would "do" her...

Some things never change, evolution was just a pipe dream!

know it all

Really nasty of you to refer to her as a "FORMER".singer..alow blow..beneath even your dignity!!..

Tila is nasty!!!

haaa she so looks like miss piggy!!! obviously all that fat has gone to her non existant brain! shes still a complete dumbass and Billy Corgan ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so pathetic im sure Nick and Tony are counting their blessings!!

Jamaican Sam

She could feed a town in Haiti with those hooters. Ship her out mun. Irie.

joey

Sounds like jealousy to me girls. Stay on your couches and chomp on those donuts.

Audrey

Do you really think she can zip that jacket closed over those things? She is really short so if she puts on five pounds it makes her look a little chubby. I wish she had stayed with Nick. They were a cute couple. Now she just seems lonely.

Trooper Tom

She is a 30 YO with no brains and proves it every time she opens her mouth, the stupid s!hit she says is amazing... just imagine putting up with her on a daily basis

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments