Jessica Simpson or Bust

1/14/2010 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Former singer Jessica Simpson looked really stuffed ... after having dinner at an organic restaurant in L.A. on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

Jess knows natural free-range breasts are much better for you than ones pumped full of preservatives.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

tdrury

She looks good in this picture and her boobs look amazing.Would love to do her between them.

Zippy T. Pinhead

Jessica can be called alot of things, but ugly isn't one of them. I think she is one of the more sexy celebs out there. Women like Angelina (skeletal) Jolie make me want to shove my hand into my mouth until I pass out.

Patrick Joseph

Still looking hot as ever.

cowbulls

Wow you people are critical. Jessica has great legs, an enormous rack, a pretty face and the only minor flaw is her butt isn’t round. I’m not a breast man but even I find her chest attention grabbing. She’s still a top 20 woman. She won’t have any trouble find guys wanting to get next to her. A man doesn’t marry a woman like Jessica for her conversational abilities.

?

She looks terrible in this picture. One should never wear a push-up bra with large breasts, it looks trashy. Billy Corgan is into eating organic, must be why she's doing so now too. Btw, what happened with her rumored new beau Billy Corgan? How come the two are never spotted out? If they can confirm that they are working together musically and post pictures, then why avoid the relationship and not be seen together in public? Makes no sense. Are they even truly dating?

Just wondering

What does she do again?

AMO

She looks psycho and I need that purse.

linda

Forget the boobs what has she done to her eyes?

Nunya

HmmMM

IDK, I could be wrong - but with the puffiness around her face and those boobs... thats what I looked like when I was about 2 months pregnant!

sue

I only wish I was as stupid as Jessica Simpson, listen haters, she never has to sing again, she is very business smart, she doesn't party every night, waste her life, she is making hundreds of millions off her "Stupidity", with her clothing, shoe and perfume lines. I myself have naturally large breasts, admittedly she looks a little heavy here and her breasts are bigger. I gain weight in the exact same area. Give her a break, goodness. Life will continue to be hard for you haters if Jessica Simpson is your big enemy. She's too nice if anything.

Crissy Angela

Those are some smashing pumpkins indeed

jeanie

Jessica, As a Mom, I wish you would take a step back and try to be real again. This isn't who you are.

MISSmurder Fatale

Guess she packin' watermelons nowadays. haha
i love how shes just so messy. Screw all the haters! Go JESS!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5