A&E to Jackson Bros -- The Offer's on the Table

1/17/2010 1:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon, and Tito may be as tired of their A&E show as everybody else in America -- we're told the network has already offered them a second season ... but so far, the bros. haven't bitten.

Jackson Family

TMZ spoke with a rep for A&E, who confirmed the offer and told us the network would gladly have MJ's male siblings back for another round of "The Jacksons: A Family Dynasty" -- which airs its last episode this Sunday.

But there's one problem: we're told the brothers haven't responded to the offer yet.

It's unclear why the brothers wouldn't jump at the chance for a paycheck ... but then again, it's the Jacksons ... so nothing is ever as it seems.

nan

as far as the media goes ,he did what a lot of them do to get attention..no business like show business..i think he got the media angry becase he would use them but he really didnt like to do interviews..so i dont reallythink he had alot of friends with the media.but look at madonna and the others.they all do it to a degree.as far as bashir...i dont think he initially realized how bad it was because his fans have always stood by him..he just gave some people the break they were looking for to take him down

Cathy

Ok ric, I see where you are coming from. What about this...

When you are a child and your parents and others in authority (i.e. police officers) encourage you (strongly) to do something, you generally do it -- or can be convinced to do it before too long. Also when you are a child, you do not fully understand the consequences of your actions, so you cannot anticipate the pain it might bring to you. What if one of your parents uses sodium amytal on you? Would you even know what you are saying or if it is real?

In terms of Jordan Chandler not recanting his accusations, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the terms of the settlement forbid him from ever speaking publicly about the case again. But because I'm not positive about that, let's assume that he is not restricted from speaking. Why on earth would he recant now? He is already living under an assumed name. How would it be if he recanted and proved once and for all that he put Michael through all that on purpose and for nothing -- and now Michael is DEAD? Ric, don't you think this man would be a moving target -- a million times more than he is currently?

Unless Jordie Chandler has a death wish, I doubt he'll EVER admit he lied -- even if that's the truth!

Random Angel

I can definitely see your point, Ric.

But for ME...after reading hours and hours of testimony, and watching the tape of the police interviewing the kid..(not just as a fan, but because of the field I work in, I like seeing if I come to the same conclusions based on evidence) I personally, can't come to the conclusion that he is guilty. But, hey, that's just ME...we all have different opinions, and we (well, some of us, lol) can agree to disagree.

Yeah, even I laughed at that supposed recantation (think I invented a word there....)

Random Angel

639. Imagine that the person you abused was Michael Jackson.

Supposed to be "person that abused you"

Posted at 10:13PM on Jan 18th 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/43#c24791174#ixzz0d1bizOEk

No, no, no!! Freudian slip! In your subconscious you think he's innocent and that HE was the victim. See, Ric, I knew you would see it our way.

JUST kidding! But you have to admit, it was funny. I would have loved to see your face when you realized that's what you typed;)

nan

ric

Posted at 10:24PM on Jan 18th 2010 by Random Angel

LOL! My wife caught it.

Cathy

Let's face it -- there isn't much anyone can know for absolute sure in this sad saga, but here's one thing that's true beyond a shadow of a doubt...

Jordan has never recanted his story.

Michael went to his grave maintaining his innocence.

For sure, ONE OF THEM IS LYING. That's a fact.

Random Angel

644. jordan chandler will never admit anything..i dont believe jordy was drugged by evan .i think he went along with what his father asked because was threatening mj and it went farther then he ever thought it would ..the day that he and his civil atty came out with the accusations .evan and june had been in court fighting over custody that day..no one said a word...this .in my opinion was a very well thought out plan...once again imo...mj was an odd duck and was actually put in this vunerable situation...if you check out june chamdlers cross examination in 2005 .this family was out for cash and a big payday from day one where they forced their phone number on mj..

Posted at 10:30PM on Jan 18th 2010 by nan

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/43#comments#ixzz0d1eaCpwO

June Chandler is a LOON. The woman is seriously certifiable. Between her and Janet Arvizo, there is still half a brain missing!
What else I found ironic, which is even in the transcripts is the fact that Evan wanted MJ to front him 20 million for the screenplay, and the settlement was mysteriously for 20 million.

ric

Jordan has never recanted his story.

Michael went to his grave maintaining his innocence.

For sure, ONE OF THEM IS LYING. That's a fact.

Posted at 10:34PM on Jan 18th 2010 by Cathy

True, but only 1 of them was facing prison also.

Random Angel

LOL! My wife caught it.

Posted at 10:31PM on Jan 18th 2010 by ric

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/17/jackson-brothers-television-reality-show/43#comments#ixzz0d1fFeaRp

Ah.

Good job, Mrs. Ric;)

nan

jordan chandler could have testified in court in 2005.the fbi went to him and he refused and also said he would take legal action so as not to testify.his quote was i did my part...he could have gone to court and testified and kept the money like his mother did..instead he and his uncle went and sat down with a tabloid and the uncle said he was thinking of tesstifying .of coursse he had no intention..the tabloids were all over this in 93..publicity was killing mj and as mucha s some people are suspicious of mj ..i really wish you would take a look at the character of the chandler family...i really dont believe he did that at all

ric

Good job, Mrs. Ric;)

Posted at 10:37PM on Jan 18th 2010 by Random Angel

LOL. She has actually posted on here a few times but she was accused of being Deb so she got the hell outta Dodge. Can you blame her?

scum bag TMZ

629. LOL!! Hey some southern guy who's not ric -- I was just going to post that I personally feel Michael suffered from a mental instability for many years. I think all genuises (and I believe Michael was a musical genius) are mentally unstable in varying degrees.

Is this what you meant too? Sorry, I'm a Yankee! ;)

by Cathy

After all the posts I just read, I find the above hilarious. Michael Jackson unstable coming from you, someone, who apparently, as well as all the rest of you, are obsessed with a dead celebrity and have spent your entire life on these Michael Jackson stories lately, day in and day out, non-stop on a TABLOID website. NOW that's UNSTABLE and freaky. Who are ANY of you to judge, it's just simply...unsane and so ironic.

Please, I loved michael's genuis, his creative talent, his 'eccentric' never let them see ya sensibility, he was genuis. He created mystery and allure, which was what he wanted, and stated he wanted his career to be 'the greatest show on earth'. and yes, all celebrities try to do this. MJ was brilliant. And, I don't believe he's dead.

So..there ya go.

Cathy

True, but only 1 of them was facing prison also.

Posted at 10:36PM on Jan 18th 2010 by ric

*********************************************8

Right. And only one of them needed a big infuse of cash to make their longterm life a whole lot nicer.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

There has been a couple of things that has always bothered me about the Chnadlers allegations...the first is and I hope I explain this right but lets say HYPOTHETICALLY that Michael did do this...these parents let Michael stay at their house in their childs bedroom for like a month...okay now I do not care if it is the pope, the president or Michael Jackson...He was 30 some years old why would you let this happen as a parent?? NOW YES HYPOTHETICALLY IF that did happen what responsibility do the parents have???There are laws if I knowing let my husband beat the crap out of my kid and do nothing...it is partially my fault...If I keep serving a guy at a bar and he kills someone on the way home driving..it is partially my fault!(according to the laws) with this being said, I always wondered if the DA would have said "okay we will charge Mr. Jackson...but you will also be charged with Contributing, failing to protect your minor child" Random Angel I know you work in the court system so I think you probably know what I am trying to say...So I just wondered if they were held with any accountability if they would have still wanted to pursue the allegations..
And the second thing is IF people think Michael paid cause he was GUITLY...why not do it BEFORE it went public?? He did meet with Chandler before this came to light....

I hope I explained the first thing right, it is hard to explain things in writing without writing a novel.....LOL