Jon Cryer's Ex-Wife Interviewed by FBI

1/22/2010 9:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer's ex-wife, Sarah Trigger, was interviewed by FBI agents Thursday afternoon.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

As we first reported, the FBI is investigating an allegation of a murder for hire plot -- i.e., hitman -- against Cryer, costar of "Two and a Half Men." Someone has told the FBI the plot may involve Jon's bitter custody fight with Sarah.

The threat was taken so seriously last Friday, "Two and a Half Men" was taped without an audience and security poured into the sound stage.

Trigger told TMZ last week she was unaware of any murder for hire plot.

A law enforcement source says the threat has abated, but the investigation is ongoing.

Hunter

snippity snap i'm first

joey - I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!!!

THERE ARE A LOT OF FREAKIN' DISTURBED PEOPLE OUT THERE!

p.s. good for you, Hunter. Good for you?

unbelievable

Thank God. Now I can sleep at night. Thank you.

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

omg, FBI agents r sooooooo hawt! and the qualifications to even become one are amazin!

John

Hey TMZ, you didn't blur those faces enough. A simple edit and sharpen in Photoshop makes their identities visible. Way to breach security of the agents.

KOOKYPEDIA

balls

JJ

Both him and Charlie are married to nuts!

Get out of it while you can Boys!!

bka62223

Nothing says I love you like a visit from the FBI!!! Time to back off biatch!!!

joey - I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!!!

Um, #9 "J" - It's Cryer's ex-wife, not the current one. I'm just sayin.....

MsDiva

THIS IS A REAL FACT NOT FICTION

The Kardashian are being pimped by their mother. She was married to the man that sent O.J. Simpson free.

Reggie does not have to answer about whom he can spend his money or how she spends his money. He is a single man and will never marry Kim. Lamar and Reggie secret have women they see and they pays their bill via Lamar’s does his through his PERSONAL, PRIVATE BANK ACCOUNT HIS USE ONLY.

He has may other women besides his kids mother. These bitches need to check themselves.

These men are looking fame; getting pussie, at really a low cost with what they make (spelled wrong intestinally) at the same. Khloe's pre-nup is “you get nothing really” I made this money and its mine and only mine.

This marriage is staged.

Most Black people only are around family during the Holidays. WHO THE HELL WANTS TO MARRY AND ENTIRE FAMILY. WTF!

I DON’T CARE WHO THEY MARRY OR DATE. JUST BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING REGGIE AND LAMOR...

I KNOW HOW MANY OTHER WOMEN THESE MEN HAVE… The name will not be disclosed because they may be cut off the Kim and Khloe find out about them or maybe not. They would like to remain silent. Lamar broke quite a few heart, but still paying and bills and seeing all of when is away from Khloe,

Sorry Khloe hate to hurt your felling have your sister Kim use the FBI account the check his and Reggie’s Messages. LMAO! STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

TIGER WOODS A PERFECT EXAMPLE.WHODA THOUGHT

bka62223

#10 The point I'm trying to make is that she obviously is having problems "letting go", yet there is nothing left to hold on to. That should be painfully obvious when your ex has to call the FBI on you. Hence.... read their lips... "back off biatch".... before we throw you're ass in the slammer!!!!

the DQ

Funny I can't get my posts to come up on the Palin/Levi story above.

Josh B

You know what this reminds me of? Phil Hartman. Isn't he the last famous person to have had a woman he was with go nuts? Unfortunately, it took one talented comedic actor away. But seriously, these stars gotta get their crap together when it comes to who they marry.

Tiger did it right (hear me out). He married a gorgeous woman, that wasn't psycho. I once saw these golfers at an event. They had 10 wives, all in a row, with the dyed blonde hair. It was bizarre. Trophy wives that wouldn't give these golfing nerds the time of day in high school, but now they're rich and famous, and it's a different story. And you can't fault the women as "gold diggers." The dudes are getting something out of the deal, too. But if you're rich and famous, you should really find out what the womans motives are. And more importantly, during the courtship, find out if they are a nut job!!!!!

SubH2O

Do those morons think she'll just say "oh yeah, I did it" and the investigation is over?

Ladydi

Wow ..lots of drama on the set,,,takes attention away from Charlie, makes one wonder...but oh well...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments