« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tim Tebow Aborts His Shirt

1/26/2010 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Florida Gators QB Tim Tebow exercised his right to choose to show off his smooth and supple buff chest during a weigh-in for the Senior Bowl in Alabama on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The 22-year-old evangelical Christian will probably keep his man-nips covered when he stars in a very expensive pro-life commercial during the Super Bowl -- a spot that's creating all sorts of controversy.

Rocking bodies gallery: Click to view!What's not controversial -- Tebow is ripped.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Urha Khunt

I love him.

bebe

First!!!! Bitches!!!!

RabbleRouser

I bet the gay dude wrote this.

feebee

This guy is one big Bible Banger !!!

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Earth to EVERYONE.. ALL football players are buff. (And who cares if he's a Christian, I think it's great he stands up for what he believe in)

gabby

Smoking Hot!!

NJMoose

He is a young man of great moral character, He should be applauded.
We should be grateful he isn't an A-Hole like Mike Vick or Tiger Woods.

J C

Pro Life is Pro Love.

wtf

Loki uh... ALL football players are NOT "buff".... Look up Terrance Cody... I bet Tebow won't ever forget how well Cody pushed around his offensive line. ROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL TIDE!

slp

I sooo hate Florida football... but I have to be honest ~ Tebow is basically Superman! He is obviously a good and honest person and he will go far and be blessed in whatever he choices to do!!! AND... He is beautiful!!!

shelbytruck

What a complete meat-head. I can just hear his dopey voice now.

Suthernpeach

MMM Milk does his body good. He is my future husband. He just doesn't know it yet.

J C

55,ooo,ooo ,Yes 55 million lives aborted since Roe V Wade.
These were individuals with their own separate DNA-not a part of the mother's body,but reliant on it.
Why are the people who are for animal rights usually always pro-abortion?What's wrong with the values there.
We need more real men like Tebow in this world who have principles and are willing to endure scorn what what is right.

The Boo

Wow, his neck is the same width as his head. That's... interesting.

msjboof

He is pro life because he was a >2 pound preemie (like my son) The doctors told his mother to abort him, and she did not choose to, she decided to take whatever happens in stride. So, he has good reasons to be PRO LIFE... and so did I.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments