Christina Milian Sued over Vicious Dog Attack

1/27/2010 7:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christina MilianChristina Milian's 81-year-old neighbor claims he was mauled by one of her dogs back in 2008 -- and now the man wants Christina to pay for the canine's alleged brutality.

Leo Skolion filed a lawsuit against Christina and family earlier this month in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming the family's negligence lead to the attack that left him with "severe personal injuries."

Leo tells TMZ it all started in October of '08, when Christina's home had "flooding problems" which caused a gate between their properties to become damaged.

Leo says he went over to speak to the family about repairing the gate when one of their dogs escaped ... then attacked him from behind and bit "a huge chunk" out of the back of his arm.

The 81-year-old claims it took 19 stitches and 9 months of rehabilitation to get back to normal -- and that he still has to receive psychiatric help for fear and depression.

Leo is suing Christina -- real name Christine Flores -- her mother Carmen and her sister Danielle for an undetermined amount.

Calls to Christina's camp have not been returned.

anim_lvr

First, I don't understand why it has taken this man this long to sue. Sounds a little fishy to me. Also, I would be willing to bet that if the owner was not a celebrity this would not be happening. I would also be interesting to actually see the medical reports and pictures of the "huge" chunk missing. But I must say if it is correct that the injury required 19 stitches it must have been a terrible bite. The man was also on their property although I do believe it is your responsibility to watch your dog. But what does he mean the dog "escaped". If the dog was at his home where did he escape from and where to? The tremendous depression that he his "allegedly" suffering still two years later seem quite bogus. The biggest red flag for me is the two year delay in pursuing the matter. To a couple of the commenters, no where does it state the dog was a pitbull. So please don't jump to conclusions. You might also have read the article about the "Ax Men" star's daughter being mauled by a family rottweiler. So I question the owner's training of the dog and if the dog had a tragic background before possibly being adopted.

Simone

First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LollyBlue

Christina WHO???

Simone

Omg i am not first I am going to kill myself because I am that pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the thing is

THIS IS THE SAME GIRL THAT GOT A MUSIC DEAL IN EXCHANGE FOR SEX. LOOK IT UP.

iFart

Let me guess...it was a pitbull? I will be shocked if it wasn't. They give dogs a bad name, vicious creatures. And don't give me that crap that it's the owners and not the dog. There might be one nice unaggressive one for every 100, but it's not the norm, unless you're Cesar Milan.

Discordia

If the dog didn't know the man it did nothing but it's job - protecting the property and the family.

Chris

Who? Jeez, TMZ, I follow the shallowness of Hollywood and environs as well as the next person, but you keep putting people on here I've never heard of. At least explain what little claim to fame this woman has.

dogbite

Pitssuck, I'm not sure but I think Christina has had at least one pitbull back in 2006. She had five dogs back then. Not sure about now. Since, all the stories I see only claim that a "dog" attacked her neighbor, I'm going to guess that it wasn't the pitbull. Nothing sells a dog bite story faster than claiming it was a pitbull.

nof

I don't even know this dude and I wanna bite him.

Nof

hahahaha!

Why wait so long? You entered their property, I'm sure they already paid for medical or he would be suing for that as well. Just don't get the new American dream of riches by suing anyone you possibly can.

dr cyclops

MARYLAND,FLORIDA,GUAM AND NEW YORK ARE GETTING READY TO PASS A NEW LAW THAT REQUIRES PIT BULL OWNERS TO PAY A 10,000 DEPOSIT TO THE STATE TO OFF SET ANY POSSIBLE DAMAGE THAT THE PIT BULL MIGHT OR WILL MOST LIKELY DO,SO IF YOU OWN A PITBULL(KILLER) IN THESE STATES GET READY TO PONY UP 10 GRAND OR THE STATE TAKES THE DOG AND PUTS IT DOWN.BYE BYE DOGGIE,

klajkjfdksi55

Let me take you to lead the fashion forefront. As long as a few seconds of time
Financial crisis, whether to empty your pocket? They want more first-class fashion apparel and accessories, I can certainly tell you. Here you can set aside all the ideas and personal considerations.
All items exclusively designed, limited edition working.
Let you go in the fashion front. Do not need to imitate someone else.
Fashion is everywhere, to see if you seriously?

Here; you will be the "fashion" over people.

(air jordan, air max, shox tn, rift, puma, dunk sb, adidas) nike jordan shoes 1-24 $32
lv, coach, chane bag $35
COOGI(jeans, tshirts, hoody, jacket) $30
christian audigier(jeans, tshirts, hoody) $13
edhardy(shoes, tshirts, jeans, caps, watche, handbag) $25
Armani(jeans, tshirts,) $24
AF(jeans, coat, hoody, sweater, tshirts)Abercrombie & Fitch $31
(air max, shox tn, rift, puma, dunk sb,) nike jordan shoes 1-24 $32

%34 %4 %4 %$

Jason

who is christina milian?

michaelacarterallen

...she should be ashamed to make this old ass man sue her after something like that...what goes around comes around...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments