'Jersey Shore' Cast Starting to Fold

1/28/2010 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two of the cast members of "Jersey Shore" have agreed to MTV's offer of $10,000 an episode, but the others are still holding out ... sources connected to the negotiations tell TMZ.

Jeresy shore contract negotiations
Ronnie and J-WOWW have accepted MTV's offer. A well-placed MTV source tells TMZ the network is drawing a hard line at the close of business tomorrow -- the rest of the cast members must either accept the offer or MTV replaces them.

Earlier in the week we told you MTV's original deadline was Monday night -- but the network continued negotiations and now they say it's do or die.

Darlene

Bring in the new, they are not worth it!

jillybean

my hometown is having Jwoww she was probably one of the least annoying one but that doesn't say much. They are actually calling it a sophisticated event LMAO. Sophisticated and jersey shore should not be ever in the same article. I don't know how they're so popular I watched the show twice and was just them working at a t-shirt shop and clubbing in skanky clubs, and subjected to watch snooki eat pickles (SICK).

Steve

j-wow agreed to resign if they paid for another boob job

some guy

Having the same cast two summers in a row is gonna be very boring. To spice things up, MTV should schedule the second season 30 years from now. THAT would be entertaining. "The Situation" shows up with a keg instead of a 6 pack. Pauly is bald on top but continues to spike the hair around the sides of his head. Half the cast has carpal tunnel syndrome from the excessive fist pumping in their youth. The Jacuzzi on the roof of the house still hasn't warmed up. And of course, Snooki is still single, but after removing her dentures announces "it's time to party".

LTBK

James #42 - I am setting my tivo for 2040.

Die Courtney Die

That Snooki, Schnooki, whatever it's called, looks like a put pull with hair extensions. All those broads need to lose weight starting with that little thunderchunky

jessi

#42- That's such a good idea for a show! LOL! I say bring a new cast in!

kylie

Those fools on the hills get $100.000 per episode for what? sticking their finger up their bums.

It wont be the same with out snookie, she made the show.
Pay them more!!!!

REALJerseyGirl

Do or die, you say?????? DIE DIE DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!

No Comment

I watched one episode so I could see what the whole thing was about. That is one precious hour that I wasted and will never get back. I think they should pay me $10k for sitting through such a moronic show. I think I may have lost a few brain cells in that hour too.

Jeff Spicoli

I'm waiting for the ole Snookie-doodle to get her azz canned so I can hire her and her group of carnies to work my carnival. Snooks can work the Incredible Midget event tent while the others operate the rides. There be a cool $5.00 in it for her! Whoa! Badda boom badda bing!

Cappy Lills Kid

Who gives a rats @ss --- we don't need any more Heidi & Spencer wannabes

Justin is Calling

JWOWW TOOK $10K? Are you kidding me? DON'T FOLD, KIDS!

I negotiate these contracts all the time, and only Angeline and MAYBE Ronnie were only worth $10k.

SITUATION, SNOOKIE AND PAULIE D could each get $100k if they hold tight.

Here's their value per episode, in order from top to bottom.
(** asterisks indicate actors the show cannot be made without)
(* asterisks indicate actors the show will definitely bargain to include).

$90,000-$125,000 Mike "Situation" Sorrentino' **
$80,000-$100,000 Snookie **
$60,000-$90,000 Paulie D*
$50,000-$80,000 J WOww *
$30,000-$50,000 Vinnie
$20,000-$40,000 Sammie
$15,000-$30,000 Ronnie
Sandwich & soda Angeline

Bill

Good, they should be happy with the 10k. I don't think I will watch this show again, such a dumb group of folks. There was never one intelligent conversation between them at any time during the season. Only drinking,fighting, obnoxious comments, and making out. This is not socially relevant.

TopTrendingTopics

There were so many people talking about Jersey Shore on Twitter that it was one of the top trending topics for a while - check out the video at http://www.joshrimer.com/jersey-shore-ifyoucheatonme-and-new-iphone-will-have/ to see some of the more entertaining ones in a funny video. :-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments