Jesse James Phones in Dog Search Experts

1/28/2010 6:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James has unleashed the professionals for an assist in the search for his missing dog Cinnabun.

Jesse James dog search

We're told Jesse has hooked up with the same dog search service that tried in vain to find Jessica Simpson's pooch after it was snatched up by a coyote last year -- FindToto.com.

The company will power dial everyone around the West Coast Choppers compound in Long Beach, CA -- where Cinnabun went missing Monday.

According to the automated message, 9-month-old Cinnabun was spotted yesterday roaming around the K-9 Corner dog park in Long Beach ... but she's still on the loose.

Jesse is also offering a $2,000 reward for Cinnabun's safe return.

UPDATE: Cinnabun was spotted nearly two hours ago "near the 405 fwy and Seal Beach Blvd," this according to FindToto! Getting closer!

West Coast Chopper model Kimmie CaraocolesUPDATE #2
: More motivation to find the dog -- one of Jesse's friends, a model for West Coast Choppers named Kimmie Caracoles, is promising to go out on a date with anyone who finds Cinnabun ... adding, "I'll probably let you touch my boob."

Here is a photo of Kimmie so you know what's on the table.

Get out there and find that dog!!!!!

Jesse James' dog buttercup

ll

REPLY TO TACKY66....I THINK YOU WILL FIND THIS DOG IS A STAFFY (Staffordshire Terrier) THEY ARE GORGEOUS SMART LOYAL NON VIOLENT DOGS (UNLIKE THE VICIOUS PITT BULL & YET COMMONLY MIXED UP WITH A PITT BULL) and why should Sandy & Jesse pay more reward? because she earns more For F*CK Sake, that would mean they should pay more for bread and milk right? how bizarre is that asumption? VERY BIZARRE! its their pet & their little girls pet.... geeze

Elyse

Cinnabun has a facebook page:
Help Find Cinnabun
*hope some of those who live in the area will help with the search.

I BE DARNELL

HAVE YOU CHECKED THAT LOCAL TAKEOUT / DIVE AROUND THE CORNER , ASK ABOUT THE MENU. I HEARD THAT......

James

Two large? What? He and his wife are worth millions!!!!! They need to pay up!!! That WCC model needs to throw out some booty for whoever finds that dog!

Laughing

For all the losers calling this couple cheap..... they donated a cool mil to Haiti victims.... how much did you send?

PuxaXixon

"I'll probably let you touch my boob."

What, she only has one?

$$$

Would rather talk with Sandra Bullock than touch what's her names boob...

Miranda

A lousy $2,000 REWARD for his dog safely returned??? When he and sandra Bullock are LOADED???????????????

What a joke! That is NOT the way to get yourmissing dog back. Offer a huge reward and teh theirf will return in in 15 minutes! Don't be so damn chweap Jesse!!!

Chris Brown

I hope they find her and then once they do, they'll get her microchipped. Only costs a few bucks and well worth it.

Darlene

Not a good place for that dog to be! :(
I hope he gets found safe & unharmed.

Ruby

I hope he finds his dog. We lost our yellow lab last year right around the time that Marley and Me was in the theaters. Sadly, he was found but had been hit by a car. I know the pain all to well of loosing a family pet.

And exactly how much money should he put up for a dog? What happened to the days of doing a good deed? If I found a dog I certainly wouldn't hold it hostage for money.

JLS

I'll top that. I'll take off my top and walk up and down the Redondo Beach boardwalk. Never mind that arrest...I love dogs. I love MY dogs. We'll find her big J.

rico

touch her boob? they're just silicone, and probably hard as a rock. I'd rather hang with Sandra for an hour than touch that other skank.

I love him!

I don't think they have to worry about someone kidnapping a PITBULL...In fact, if I were a studio boss, I wouldn't be hiring Sandra for a movie because one of these days she's going to come in to work with stitches all over her face when this dog turns on her, and it will. Be glad it's gone.

MyThoughts

"I'll probably let you touch my boob."----Did this person make it past a second grade education? WTH is THAT? Geeze, lady, you sound like a loser. Read a book.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments