Rachel Uchitel -- Mistresses Have Birthdays Too

1/30/2010 4:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger Woods' main woman he's not married to, Rachel Uchitel, celebrated her birthday in West Palm Beach, Fla. last night.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

Uchitel partied it up at Pistache, a French bistro that we're told is run by a Uchitel family friend.

Rachel had originally planned a big bash at a Palm Beach club -- but opted against it when word got out.

rex kramer

Fact is, as hot as Elin is. She probably got lazy with her mouth and back door. Tiggey needed some sumpthin sumpthin and her orafices were AWOL. She didn't invent p*ssy, can't be a billionaires wife and hold out,

Vix aka Team Aniston

To Rex Kramer, what a P I G.

Cheryl Wiggins

This whore has whore written all over her. I agree with all the others who have written before me. Who cares about this one and the other whores who screwed a married man. She looks pretty used to me. NASTY.

BigDaddy

Is it just me, or does this chick look like someone hit her in the eye?

rex kramer

I speak the truth!
PS: She isn't a whore. Whores get paid!

lol

She is so insanely hot hot hot! I can see why Tiger would want a piece of that action.

nisie

nasty slut...looking like leather...and Tiger wanted this trash over Elin...mind.boggled.

Jennifer

She maybe a smoking hot in a bathing suit but her eyes are ugly.. she looks cross eyed and so a predator! Run Tiger Run! Elin should chase her with a golf club and ruffle the sneaky bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

callie

I can't believe that Tiger cheated on the beautiful Elin with Rachel. She is fugly!!!! and skanky too.

get better J.C

14. Oh for all the jealous hater women here she is a very pretty girl so dont go there just shows you insecure jealousy of being big fat women who dont go outside

Posted at 3:14PM on Jan 30th 2010 by tiv

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/30/rachel-uchitel-birthday-party-photos/#comments#ixzz0e83ptw7Z

CALL HER WHAT SHE IS...A WHORE, NO ONE IS JEALOUS, SHE'S A SLUT, WHO IS BEGINNING TO LOOK LIKE AN OVER BAKED TRANSEXUAL! TRUST ME KNOW ONE IS JEALOUS!

Bruce

The February As Is and Fbm Cover Girl is Jayonna Fabro
who is also included within the pages of Dimepiece magazine's upcoming issue
Place these links in your browser and Go DAMN She Thick

Please feel free to visit and gaze at Jayonna's sensuous physique that is very UNIQUE@www.JayonnaFabro.com
Holla or tweet ya Girl @www.twitter.com/JayonnaFabro and check out www.Jayfab.blogspot.com

Your SM Girlfriend

If I was the guy standing to her right I'd find some hand sanitizer, then drink it every time I thought about screwing that bag of diseased bitch.

Levine

Tiger -- take note... my husband had an affair w/ a 'pretty, sexy, woman' although I am attractive -- we got divorced.
Now, HE is getting a divorce from her and I am married to an amazing, smart, faithful oncologist....
please take note....

stonecold

All these comments about Uchitel. What does that say about our hero, Tiger? He threw his beautiful wife and children overboard for this skank...

Ben

Posted at 9:10PM on Jan 30th 2010 by Married Women

and Birdman...there's a word I'm trying to come up with to describe this disgusting pig, but I'm having a difficult time with it; could you two help me with it? LOL, well said...and repeatedly..:P