« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Reggie Bush Pre-Games on South Beach

2/2/2010 3:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Reggie Bush's pre-Super Bowl plan involves going to BED early -- the Miami nightclub, not the one in his hotel room.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

With GF Kim Kardashian nowhere in sight, Bush and some of his Saints teammates partied late on South Beach -- and were photographed leaving the club around 3:30 AM today.

Game on.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

marc

I was in New Orleans for the 85 Bears Super Bowl. I was out at 3 am on Bourbon Street in a small bar when Jim McMahon , Kurt Becker and Kieth Van Horne came running into the bar. it was the NIGHT Before the game where they won 45-10... go Saints... True story

dyson rich

First of all whats wrong with these guys blowing off a little steam. Can you imagine the pressure these guys are under year round with the media and bloggers and the tweets ect. Now triple that with the Superbowl. Plain and simple these guys needed to blow off some steam. Blowing off steam for these guys isn't pumping some Iron, they do that every day. I think it will help there mental preparation. Have you ever had Sex before a big game, many say it helps them focus . You can over prepare for a game . Hey its not like they were out picking up Hookers the night before the game. Even if it would help. Leave these guys alone. all this negative media coverage is worse that a night out if they have to worry about all the crap being said. Oh yea I bet if they loose this will be blamed on them.

Observer

12. GOOD FOR REGGIE. HE NEEDS SOME TIME WITHOUT HIS SKANK TO PARTY WITH THE BOYS. MAYBE THEY'LL CONVINCE HIM THAT HE IS MAKING A MAJOR MISTAKE WITH THAT BITCH.

Posted at 3:35PM on Feb 2nd 2010 by KNOWIT ALL

___________________________________________________________________

I doubt it. Many of those lost brothas are just as dumb as Reggie. If he didn't have her, many of them would gladly take his place.

Don

IF I was with Kim, my ass would be home by 9pm...check that, I probably wouldn't leave the house at all LOL Then again, she's not exactly the simple stay at home type either.

The issue with Kim and Reggie is the distance according to Kim. I think she wishes they were in the same area which is why marriage still remains to be seen.

Don

It's 3 days before the damn game, NOT THE NIGHT BEFORE LIKE THE SAN DIEGO CHARGER PLAYERS LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were about to play the biggest game of your life, you might need to let off some steam too.

Michael Jordan took off to Atlantic City during the playoffs against the New York Knicks. But then again was MJ doing it, not the average everyday athlete.

Also, was he there with another woman? NO

Olivier

I love the party at super bowl, I don't of anything party is all I want.

Miami Beach hotels