Dr. Conrad Murray -- Friday's the Day

2/4/2010 9:11 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conrad MurrayDr. Conrad Murray will be arraigned Friday and charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told Dr. Murray will turn himself in to the LAPD Friday morning. He will be booked and then taken to Airport Court in L.A., Department 144, where he will face a judge at 1:30 PM.

A pool video camera and a still camera will record the event.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

stacey

its about time for him to face his time. I just hope nothing prolongs this on friday. It's all for love Michael. R.I.P

Eileen

This trial will never settle Mr. Jackson's death it will only again place his life on trial and become a tabloid frenzy.

I wish his family would re-consider and just let him rest in peace. I hope his parents, brothers and sisters like before can take watching Mr. Jackson life dragged through the mud again like in 2004-2005.

Many blessing to the Jackson family.

Maelini

Apparantly some of these backwater rednecks don't know the meaning of Acquittal. The Innocence of a Man. If you look back at the FBI files..They had absolutely no evidence against Michael. Now...For those of you who ignore every fact and have no medical education. No Propofol isn't illegal BUT It's illegal to give outside of a hospital setting and without any Heart monitors,etc. The doctor was a stupid quack who had no idea what he was doing. He did CPR on a BED! He went against the oath he took to not harm his patient by shooting him up with a med that he knew he wasnt supposed to and Leaving him alone. Fry him. He deserves what he caused 3 fold. Karma is an unholy,ungrateful B*tch.

Just Me

what i still can't get beyond is that dr. murray... who is supposedly a cardiologist...doesn't know how to give proper cpr? how is that feasible?

Maelini

@Just me. It's not feasible. When anyone gets CPR training they know that you are supposed to do it on a hard,flat surface. Even an idiot knows that.

cindee

9. . THIS WHOLE STORY IS REALLY BLOWING MY MIND, WHO IS
PAYING murrays LEGAL TEAM , I MEAN THIS IS THE GUY,
THAT COULDN'T PAY HIS CHILD SUPPORT, HIS HOME GOING
INTO BANKRUPTCY. NOW HE HAS BODY GUARDS .THIS ALL SEEMS
VERY STRANGE,THERE IS MORE TO THIS STORY THAT WE
DON'T KNOW !!!!

THEN... 4 YEAR MAXIMUM ON THE INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER
CHARGE........ARE YOU KIDDING !!!!!
THE PAIN AND SUFFERING OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE
WORLD, THE DESTROYED LIFES , 3 ORPHANS

WE NEED TO BECOME ACTIVTIST FOR JUSTICE ON BEHALF
OF MICHAEL JACKSON

WRITE AND TELL THEM: MICHAEL DESERVES "J U S T I C E"

BILL CLINTON (IS /WAS A GOOD FRIEND OF MJ)
THOMAS MESEREAU
MARK GERAGOS
APHRODITES JONES
GERALDO RIVERA
SPIKE LEE
STEVIE WONDER
JESSE JACKSON
AL SHARPTON
RAFFLES VAN EXEL
THE LIST IS LONG OF FRIENDS ,BUT, IT'S A START....

LETS DO SOMETHING, LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD
AND I DON'T MEAN FIGHTING AMONGST OURSELVES

I WANT JUCTICE FOR MICHAEL'S LEGACY AND MOST
IMPORTANT FOR PRINCE PARIS AND BLANKET

sarah

cindee,

take my name off ur list. I do not support the death of a drug-addicted, wino, child molesting, wannabe Elvis impersonater.
The good Dr. was trying to make a living by giving his patient what he wanted, Propo.
Case closed.
Mikey was never proven guilty of his crimes against children because he paid off the victim's families. Frickin' money people,
you can do anything, if you have enuf jack.

Maelini

Rev Al. You are completely ignorant. It doesnt matter if MJ was the biological father or not. By your definition,every orphan or foster children can be considered bastards and never call their foster parents "Parents".Thats complete crap. Plus,It doesnt matter how much money that a person pays off the accusers,If the FBI finds evidence...and Damnit...If you ignorant people would do research you would see that they had none. People like you make me sick. You're so ignorant. People wonder why other countries hate the US. The man was found Innocent. PERIOD.

linda buckley

he needs to go to prison to teach a lison to all doc kilers he deserves to be charge w 2nd murder love u mj wee the fans whant justice 25 to life

Cher

Who is it?
What is really going on here? First let me say I knew they were playing us regarding charging Murray when 1/18--their first proposed date of charges came and went. I was irate at that point when it occurred to me--they wanted to wait until they could milk "This Is It" for all it's worth and let the Grammy performance work it's magic to remind us all how wonderful and magnificent Michael was and how great a loss it is for the world now that someone has killed him in order to make it easier to prove their case against Murray--not that they needed it based on his statements in the police affidavit. In light of all this, I have a few things:
-Thing 1--Ghosts and hoaxes: Someone even dared to say Michael would do it to make things better for his children and keep them safe from the paps, etc. So okay, you're saying he went out and had his death faked for nothing then because now, his kids are splashed all over the place--if they spit in a trash can, we all have a bird's eye view of it courtesy of TMZ and other tabloids. So sorry, I'm with MJ'sPYT on this one. And you can call me close-minded, fanatic or whatever just because I don't agree with you. I'm okay with it because I believe what is true to me and what is true for me in this case is that Michael would never do something as selfish as faking his death. You're right, Michael was very intelligent, too intelligent to pull a stunt like this...as if noone would ever be able to spot him in any corner of the world and rat him out to the highest bidder.
-Thing 2--C.O.N.spiracy: I will say one thing for the hoaxsters, they did pick up on the same smell I did; that something's not quite right in Denmark. And yes, I do think Murray may have an ace up his sleeve but I don't think it has anything to do with a hoax, I think it has to do with conspiracy. Just think about it. Some entity at a pretty high level (Sony? AEG? Illuminati? Tohme and Jermaine?) has to be pulling strings in order to stall these charges from being made to this point. It's ludicrous that we don't even have the official Coroner's and tox report--and don't bring up Anna Nicole because they had released all of that on her way before this time frame they just took awhile to bring charges against the defendants involved...then again, none of the defendants in her case ADMITTED to giving her the fatal dosage... And now we're expected to believe that the whole thing has been hung up again because the LAPD and DA are having a spat? Over whether or not LAPD gets to dramatically cuff Murray and haul him off to jail--as he so deserves? This is the height of stupidity!! DO they not realize a man has lost his life, a family has lost their brother, children have lost their father, I HAVE LOST MY MICHAEL!! Dag-gonit, I am ready to go to LA myself and find out what the problem is--where's Al Sharpton when you need him--but oh, isn't he part of the mason's/illuminati, too? Maybe that's why we haven't seen a follow-up from him on his promises to protect Michael's legacy, or was it just a momentary opportunity for him to get another 15 minutes?
-Thing 3--Speechless: That's what this case has made me thanks to the antics of the LAPD and DA aka keystone cops. You'd think they would be embarrassed to have yet another screwed up investigstion on their hands, but it seems they are to be congratulated because they've succeeded in outdoing themselves this time. And somewhere not far away, the mastermind is laughing at the whole thing because he has succeeded in his evil plan: to do away with the biggest icon/megastar the world has ever known and then make unprecedented money off his death. They knew they couldn't make Michael do what they wanted to while he lived--especially with him coming back to the glory of his former self with his kids to give support and his army of fans to march behind him, he would've run more than this town, he would've run the world...
-Thing 4--Manslaughter is the word: As for the half-hearted Involuntary Manslaughter charges, that alone makes this case fishy. As I've posted before, the Calfornia penal code states that Manslaughter is when a person does something that endangers the life of another person, KNOWING that there's a danger to do so. Dr. Murder definitely knew because he stated he was weaning Michael off the drug--due to it's danger. Now Murray may have been assured that he would get no more than Involuntary which is little more than a loss of his license and slap on the wrist in the end as 4 yrs will actually turn into 1-2 yrs, if that. The only reason why LA law enforcement is even going that far is because they fear a backlash from the fans if they don't--they have to at least make it LOOK good. Finally, let me say that there's no joy in me saying these things as I would love nothing better than to convince myself that he's still alive, but I can't. I can't lie to myself no more than I can lie to you, besides, the

sarah

Maelini;
I love it when you blow me, cause you can't talk with your mouth full.
Why do you hate America? Hell, we take good care of even retards like you.

Maelini

Rev Al:
Your really disgusting and Vile. I don't hate our country. And FYI..This country belonged to my ancestors WAY before your people stole it. I love this country. I just hate vile people like yourself that give it a bad name and some of the bad decisions that our government makes.Like how the D.A and LAPD are Arguing over this case. Does that really give off a feeling that our Law Enforcement is working together? No. Our country needs to be making better decisions on how to handle things. Especially cases like this.

Loving Michael Jackson

I am so happy cant stop praising the Lord!! Murray deserves to be punished BIG TIME for what he did to Michael Jackson. Justice will be SWEET. As well as Earthly Justice He's going to get the ultimate Justice on Judgement Day When he stands in the presents of the Lord. He went against one of the 10 comandments Thy shall not kill.
Michael Jackson was "Gone To Soon." He didn't deserve to die like that Michael was still very young and had so much to live for. God gave him a vision to Heal The World and spread LOVE & PEACE. Its now up to us to take on that mantel and make sure the vision God gave him is carried out and fufilled.
There's something I'd like to say to Michael. I and so many others Miss and Love you dearly. Michael Jackson you are such a sweet soul I would of loved being your friend. I would of been one of your TRUE friends. I miss you still not over the shock of your death but Comforted knowing you're with Jesus.
Michael Jackson you are truly what your name Michael means a "Gift From God". May You rest in PEACE in the loving arms of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Michael I love You More but love Jesus most

Henery

I made the statement that I believed Murray would get a fair trail a few days ago. Let me retract that. I can not believe this man is just going to get 4 years in prison if any for killing MJ. The charges against Murray are a joke. If it were you or I who introduced these drugs into someone’s system we would have the book thrown at us. Where is the justice in this? What he was doing was illegal, how do you give a person a slap on the wrist for killing someone. The message that is being sent here is not a good one. The world lost a lot when MJ was killed. Where is the justice? The question on who’s paying this man’s legal fees is a damn good one. He can’t take care of his child but he has money to try to beat the charges against him.
For you people out there who still want to insist MJ is a pedophile even though he was proven innocent; why are you on here? If you have these issues you need prayer. I ve stated before that I believe all you calling him a pedophile, you’re probably one yourself. You’re getting off by putting those lies in writing. The media blew all of that out of proportion as they do with anything else that has to do with anyone well known. Deep inside I believe all of you know this. Yet you still insist on telling the lie and keeping it going.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11