Dr. Conrad Murray -- Friday's the Day

2/4/2010 9:11 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Conrad MurrayDr. Conrad Murray will be arraigned Friday and charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson -- law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told Dr. Murray will turn himself in to the LAPD Friday morning. He will be booked and then taken to Airport Court in L.A., Department 144, where he will face a judge at 1:30 PM.

A pool video camera and a still camera will record the event.

cjcntx

BigMike777- There's no way to know if this might possibly be you but I'll take the chance just in case. I want to tell you THANK YOU for all you are doing for us now. I know it took a big "pair" and a much bigger heart to care this much about the world. You represent such a pure unconditional Love, and you ARE the Light of the world! The world so needed your messages of awareness, awakening and hope. We believe in you and I for one understand your message and am filled with gratitude. When you are ready, we've got your back. Together, we WILL Heal The World, and you WILL go down in HIStory!

Much Love, Respect, and Admiration

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Hey PYT and Chico...

What the hell goes on out there in Cali.??LOL...We have stiffer laws here for possession of THC then you guys do for Manslaughter! And now they are treating Murray like a freakin king....We all saw what they did when Michael surrendered! HMMMM

Maelini

For those of you who think that Murray did nothing wrong... A doctor takes a hyprocratic oath to harm none. By being in total disregard of the rules, Murray shot up Michael with Propfol in a non controled situation without monitors, and completely put aside his training(What kind of idiot doctor does CPR on a Bed?!AND calls a minor in to witness their parent dying)because of money.A lot of people say "Well..Michael had enough money to do whatever he wanted".It doesnt matter how much money a person has,It should NEVER matter. A doctor takes an oath to protect their patient and Murray did the complete opposite of that. His lawyer said "My client didn't give Michael Jackson anything that should have killed him" but It did. And that is HIS responsibility. If he knew Michael had a drug problem,He should have denied him the medication. Period. There is no excuse.He did not do the duties he was supposed to as a doctor,far from them actually..which resulted in his patient dying. Michael needs justice and Murray better step up and take responsibility.He knew what he was doing..and look how it ended. If not Justice for Michael...At least get this Justice for his Children.

Chico

Pmiller....State of CA imo is handling Murray like this for a reason, but what??? For the life of me, I cannot figure this out. Your opinion?

BeLIEve

While youre at it, arrest Branca too. He knows the 2002 Will is forged. He's behind this too.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Posted at 12:45AM on Feb 4th 2010 by Chico

At first I thought maybe because they did not want to have to deal with security or 2 million Jackson fans showing up causing problems, however they will have to deal with that once the trial starts anyway! When Michael surrendered didn't they pick him up right at the airport and parade him around in cuffs?? I honestly CANNOT fathom why Dr. Murrays attorneys are running the show, usually it is the prosecution! I have NEVER seen that in ANY CRIMINAL CASE.. I also cannot believe his bail is $25,000 for taking a life and Michaels was $3,000,000! I sure hope it is NOT cause they still have a vendetta against Michael....

Goldie

Could he have been opening his mouth, and they are handling him with kid gloves as he has so much more info to give.

Or alternately,

Maybe Tell is right and Michael is alive.

Big Mouth Joe will TELL ALL

Good Point Kaz, maybe he is talking!...Now seriously I have to go to bed!lol

Chico

Well, I agree pmiller. $25000 bail is just plain stupid, for lack of a better word that is not a cuss word (lol). I also agree that the vendetta continues against MJ, in the public eye and in law enforcement even after death. (Supposed death, sorry guys, but I still lean toward the alive theory).

HI KAZ! I agree with Tellit that he is alive, although I don't agree that is monetarily motivated. I just don't see law enforcement buckling under the pressure of Murray's information, however large or small.

And pmiller, I sooo agree that I have NEVER EVER seen a criminal case handled this way....and there has to be a BIG REASON. So for those who say, oh it was an accident, end of story. Ummmm....NO. But then again, nothing is simple when it comes to all things MJ.

Kathy

If he gets off easy I imagine he will pay in some other way before it is over with. I am not a crazed fan but I am a fan of Michael Jacksons. I know there are alot of rabid fans as they call them. He just better watch his back for the rest of his life is all I know.

They were in it for the money

this was not a 1 time accident he plied jackson a number of nights b 4 he died. he wasnt there during the wee morning hours who was? he is a jerk knew better and did it anyway it is weird why they treat him w/ kid gloves big money going on

alcorte

It is on all the news stations I have seen. Even though MJ was for heal the world I hope Conrad gets his. This man took the King of Pop way to early what a piece of crap doctor. I hope that they can make sure that this man cann never kill another person again. Michael was an amazing person to me though some might not like him I truely loved him. Now I hope he can rest and I pray Conrad gets the worst they can give him. RIP Michael

Goldie

Hey Chico,

I sent you an email the other day.

I feel so damn indecisive about all this.
One day I think Michael is alive and then the next day I don't.
If he is alive, I also don't think it's about money, but a threat or threats to his life.

FFJ

LATOYA SPEAKING A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO TO HOLLYWOOD TV, CHARGES SHOULD BE PREMEDITATED AND OTHERS INVOLVED.. way to go Latoya... everyone needs to keep shouting and helping expose MJs murder.. you know the players by now, and i dont mean other doctors... get active!!

Chico

78. Hey Chico,

I sent you an email the other day.

I feel so damn indecisive about all this.
One day I think Michael is alive and then the next day I don't.

Posted at 1:12AM on Feb 4th 2010 by Kaz

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/04/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-arraignment-involuntary-manslaughter-court-lapd/6#comments#ixzz0eXs1iM3T
**************************************************************
I know Kaz, and I appreciate what you said. I'm still contemplating it, and it would also be up to them.

I with you, Kaz. I do waver over alive/dead, and also I haven't researched as much as I should. I know there's tons of information out there, but I haven't done the work. Anyway, I guess we'll see what happens soon. Great to talk to you Kaz!