Conrad Murray Visits Michael Jackson's Tomb

2/7/2010 3:52 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With charges in the death of Michael Jackson looming over his head, Dr. Conrad Murray sought out peace in an unlikely location -- Jackson's final resting place.

Conrad Murray

Murray showed up at Forest Lawn Memorial Park on Wednesday afternoon to visit the tomb of the man he may or may not have accidentally killed.

Murray was seen outside the mausoleum, but not inside.

They were in it for the money

These photos were taken before 10:am and yea, the pictures are deceiving. the tomb with the beautiful glass windows is in fact Michaels. The other one that has a statue in the back of it, is not his and the doors are not of Holly Terrace. Its in the back. but he is at the right place. Genrally speaking.

I do not like what he did to Michael with supplying him, but I do think he has true forboding and actually is very sorrowful, hopefully for what he did, and not for how he feels about his near future. I think he was trying once again to say prayers, to maybe wish to God this had never happened and to ask for forgiveness. He did a grave wroong by supplying but and I think the facts are going to prove someone else unfortunately did this to Michael. Not to say the Dr. isnt guilty because he is.

when is the story going to come out that a couple of people are now in a non exiled country, meaning if they get fingered, they won't have to come back to the US.

balls

balls

Pink Daisy

16. I think it's for publicity.....I'm surprised he would be so bold though.

Anyone see the Dateline special on him tonight? I found it to be mostly negative toward MJ :(

Posted at 1:37AM on Feb 6th 2010 by Just Me

I saw it and was negative towards Michael. I love Michael Flatley. The man said that he would take whatever happened at his castle while Michael was there to the grave. And I love how he didn't want Michael to record music with him or write an autobiography. He just gave Michael a place for refuge. It appears he didn't expect anything in return. God bless you, Michael Flatley.

Also, it raised quite a few suspicions about Murray's activities after he put Michael under that last night: the telephone calls and timeline he gave to authorities, him failing to tell the paramedics, UCLA docs, and the first investigators that he gave Mike propofol, and his lack of resuscitation equipment.... I don't think it's going to be a walk in the park for Murray like some think.

Ziggy

Too bad MJ's ghost couldn't come out of his tomb and moonwalk across his skull & leave skid marks. He needs to stay indoors until they haul him off to prison. The public doesn't want to look at him unless he's being carted off in handcuffs. His life basically ended the same day MJ's life ended.

I would rather be a toothless & homeless crackhead living under a pile of rocks than to trade places with him right now. It's bad to be him. Dude, it's over for you!!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 1:58AM on Feb 6th 2010 by Lizzie Borden

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'D RATHER BE? YOU *ARE* A TOOTHLESS HOMELESS CRACKHEAD LIVING UNDER A ROCK

Pink Daisy

We love and miss you, Michael I saw you on Dateline tonight and in that interview w/ you and Will I. Am, you looked good. No need to change the lighting to make sure you looked like you slept. :) You worried too much about your looks, when you didn't have to. You were an attractive man with a sexy presence. I have a feeling it was even more so in person.

L.O.V.E.

Brian Evans

This guys makes Joe Jackson seem like a caring, loving, and compassionate individual.

But let's be real here. Michael Jackson knew the drugs he was getting, and we all know there are risks that in our "aliveness" believe can never happen to us. Well, it did indeed happen to him, and both have to face those consequences.

It's terrible that this happen, but MJ let him, and apparently countless others, do it to him.

Ziggy

When Dr. Murray dies, his tombstone will state "Here lies the murderer of Michael Jackson, the end".

Jaggen

I missed the dateline show tonight is there anyplace online to see it?

Thanks in advance

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

I missed the dateline show tonight is there anyplace online to see it?

Thanks in advance

Posted at 2:09AM on Feb 6th 2010 by Jaggen

WWW.GETALIFE.COM

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 2:09AM on Feb 6th 2010 by Yep

NOPE IT WILL SAY "HERE IS DOC MURRAY THE FREAK-KILLER. HE WAS AN AMERICAN HERO AND WILL BE MISSED"

Ziggy

Posted at 2:01AM on Feb 6th 2010 by WHO YOU KIDDING??

You should know since you sleep beside me every night. Don't forget to pick up some crack on your way home tonight. Home sweet home, baby!!

cathy is morphed has morphed into a jackass

Posted at 2:15AM on Feb 6th 2010 by Rock Dweller

CRACK??? HEROIN IS NEEDED TO SLEEP NEXT TO YOU. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tstorm

hugs KOOKY . Thank you for the laughs .

seeking the truth

10. Obviously just did this for the cameras..Trying to look like he acually gave a crap about MJ because of the trouble he is in...Sickning.
Posted at 1:27AM on Feb 6th 2010 by Dar Stacy