Jen & Gerard -- Bottoms Up in Mexico

2/8/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston went two-pieces with Gerard Butler in Cabo San Lucas this weekend.

jen Aniston Gerard Butler

You convinced they're for real yet???

Vix aka Team Aniston

Jennifer is beautiful and real. At least she doesn't have any of those ugly trashy "tramp stamps."

If the rumors are true about her dating Gerard, I hope those two hook up. I can see them together in the future and very HAPPY. I hope it happens for her...... and him.

I only wish her the best :)

sam

a suprisingly nice ass!

superbowl champs

come on jen you tried this skimpy bikini dance with john mayer last year and he dumped you twice. guys can smell desperation a mile away. stop trying so hard or gerard will dump you too.

idiotwood

Does she not own a different bikini? Every pic it's the same one! Other than that, she is hot.

superbowl champs

Gerard and his saggy man-boob body should find the nearest gym --stat. I cant believe this was the same guy in 300.

simplesweet

hahaha lmao booty

fo real

EVERY CELBRITY DOES THAT FAMOUS, LET ME SHOW MY ASS POSE AND I WILL ACT LIKE I DONT KNOW THE CAMERAS ARE TAKING PICTURES!

simplesweet

lmao haha

Craig

She strikes me as a handsome individual.

80's Gal

Not to put a damper on the whole thing, but haven't we all heard about the risks of being a sun worshipper? We all know spending time in the sun can lead to skin cancer and premature aging. I would think someone of Jennifer's age would be wise to these things.

Mari

Does not prove they are "together" at all. Not even in the same shot!

juniper

they all look really sad in that sterile environment no plants, flowers or fruit anywhere, even the hurricane lamp looks freaked out ... are they also waiting for the boloney cart to come by?

Thunder Thighs

Looks like she's on her heavy flow day. No goin' downtown for Butler unless he wants a bloody metallicy treat!

Beat Down Brown is Going Down

All these pictures tell me is that Jennifer Aniston invited Gerard Butler to Cabo with a lot of other friends, to celebrate her birthday. Nothing else. So what if they're hanging out together waiting for their movie to come out. It really doesn't mean anything to me. Does TMZ want a camera in Jennifer's bedroom to see what happens? Why do you think you have the right to do that?

karma

Yeah, yeah...Jen's publicist's has been busy making sure that Gerry and Jen be seen (how do the paps always manage to find them?)and wonder if this is the ONE? NEW MOVIE coming out? Same old boring 1, 2, 3 formula that Jen always follows when she has a movie to promote, but this time her movie career is going down the tubes as her films have cost producers. http://www.popeater.com/2010/01/18/jennifer-aniston-gerard-butler-dating-w-magazine/

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments