Jen & Gerard -- Bottoms Up in Mexico

2/8/2010 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Aniston went two-pieces with Gerard Butler in Cabo San Lucas this weekend.

jen Aniston Gerard Butler

You convinced they're for real yet???

laila

SERIOUSLY?????????????????? WHO DO YOU KNOW THAT POSES ON THEIR LAWN CHAIR DOGGY STYLE????????????????? UGH...SAME OL' SAME OL'....SHE IS SO OBVIOUS...

cowbulls

Jennifer isn’t anything special and the reason for the “hatred” is a backlash from her PR team shoving her down our throats. She made her choice of career over relationships and that’s her right. I do believe based on how fast men run from her that she must be horrible sexually and a miserable person to be around. I believe that she doesn’t have a clue how to satisfy a man. Jennifer’s scene in “Friends with Money” where she just lays there motionless with her eyes open while some guy uses her body to masturbate with looks very natural.

Mariah

Oh my god, season, she's turning over to lie on her stomach! Have you never laid out in the sun before? Jesus. People look for anything to harp on.

laila

UM...OK MARIA...BECAUSE WHEN I'M AT THE SHORE....THAT IS THE USUAL WAY I SEE FEMALES TURN OVER???? IT'S SO COMMON TO SEE WOMEN IN THAT POSITION...U KNOW...SUNBATHING...TOSSING/TURNING...DOGGY STYLE (ESSSHHH)! This girl will take any attention she can get...it has desperation written all over that not so special a$$~please! Smarten up Maria...I'd be more impressed if the girl would put herself through college...she's a low-iq...below average actress...whose only still in the press b/c of her previous marraige to Pitt.

laila

and let me further comment by saying that aniston is more than aware of the camera's~ I mean come on... Who elevates their body...sky high to fix, arrange, or position themselves on a lawn chair? Noone...unless you have an agenda!!! She's a low rate actress like kate hudson and so many others who aren't worth the ridiculous amount of money they are paid. She is so transparent and shallow that it is really difficult to like her...and im pretty sure i have never heard one intellegent word come out of her mouth.

Mariah

season: You seem awfully fixated on her. I will concede you have a point with the turning over on the lawn chair thing, I guess. The only real reason to have your butt that high in the air is when you are first laying down on your stomach, and yes, I have done that. I guess when you go from supine position on the chair and flipping over to your stomach it would not require those sort of acrobatics. Point taken.

I have to agree with the previous post by Tommysomething; she really is no different than any other actor out there when it comes to her timing of her public appearances...they all have an agenda (Jen included, to be sure). I still favor her in the court of public opinion, though. Can't help it. To me she seems far more likable than a certain ex and his gf.

sam

Please people....this woman will be a lonely old lady! She will never get over Brad and while he moved on she still there being the "poor Jenny". get a life woman...befre is too late!

michaelacarterallen

i THINK JENIFER ANISTON IS IN THE CLOSET AND HOLLYWOOD KNOWS ...JUST LIKE OPRAH AND GAIL.... YALL DONT THINK THIS BROAD COULD FIND A DAMN MAN? SHE'S GAY PEOPLE.

Annie

Her "ACTING" coach is in Mexico with her!!! She's good friends with her "ACTING" coach!!! Where are the results of his labor of pain?

laila

Maria Honey...The only person I am fixated on is me and living my life to the fullest (which btw...i fully accomplish each and every day)~You take care sweetie

laila

in addition...i will post about aniston and any other person i chose...any time i please
(jen a.)
hugs!

laila

This feels very much a Maria aka "Aniston" posting~Take some acting classes and don't worry so much about your press!~

pce4all

no sla leez ball publisist who shoves her down our throats to. low class photo ops with the paps in cabo cabo cabo. "a$$ in the air pics that scream for the desperate need to be desired. smokescreens and "dating games" in order to be front and center on the weekly tabs in attempt to sell movie tickets because she lacks talent. limitless tactics to "make mo money...make mo money"
just one hundred percent fake fake fake

pce4all

dude..nowonder she aint got no man

laila

I am going to totally retract all of the negative/rude comments I made on this site. I mean, really...b/c we see someone on tv does not give us the right to judge a person. And we forget that this really is a person we write about. Whether we are fond of her or not...we have no right to judge. Nor do we know her....So to whom it may concern...Please accept my apolozies as I will attempt to have better judgement than to stoop so low as to do this again. I am sure Jennifer is as nice as the next person.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments