Ivana Trump Has Gone Two-Pieces

2/9/2010 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ivana Trump proved she was a golden girl by soaking her bikini-clad bronzed flesh in the waters off St. Barts on Monday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

The 60-year-old socialite knows how to keep it together.

launa

LOL Sam,sam,sam big black bubble butt with tons of cottage cheese does not look better and when people want some color they want just a touch of color they don't want to look like a black person who can only be seen by the whites of their eyes and teeth :O)

Susan

That photo is retouched to the hilt. If anyone saw her on the entertainment shows about two weeks, where she was stripped down to her undies, knows how retouched the above photo is. Somehow her breast are half the size and not nearing her belly button and suddenly all the cellulite on her stomach and abdomen has suddenly disappeared

romil4

11. For those claiming she is HIDEOUS, I have just one question...jealous much??

She is a beautiful woman who looks very good for her age, not to mention very classy. Ivana is hot!! Women are too busy hating on eachother to give a compliment when its due!Posted at 3:27PM on Feb 9th 2010 by Gee

You are right! It is jealousy. She looks awesome for 60 years old. I think the subject is how she looks for her age, not whether we are supposed to believe someone's claim of something she did "years ago".

REALbarbwire7

she looks great!

French Canadian Chick

I haven't read the other comments but I am sure that there are a few negative ones about how she looks. My opinion: she looks pretty darn good in a bikini (for her age of course).

mia

The people who critize Ivana crack me up. If they are women, you know damned well they aren't going to look anywhere near as good as Ivana at age 60. If they are men, you know damned well they would pay $$$$ to have a woman like that NOW, let alone when they are 60. ROFL!

kerrybabyxx

Is everyone forgetting the scads of plastic surgery and botox this woman has had?Her body however does look good.

L.S

I hope I look that good at 80.

toni

She looks great for someone 60 yrs old.

big joe

wow she looks great better then alot of 40 years olds.

gabby

WOW! people would have to be blindsided to think that idiot looks hot..I think she needs to cover up & act her age,plus, anyone that curse a child because it made some noise on a plane is a idiot..Ivana nothing but a wore out OLD BAG ..No wonder DONALD TRUMP divorce her..

corinne

You know what? Ivana looks awesome !!!!

Just take a look at her body...

I am a Canadian. I have taken many trips to the US.

A lot of us are not at a prime weight. However, when I took my trips to the US, I could not believe how many people were truly Obese.

America, let her be.

LongJohn69

Shwiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Raejean

She actually looks pretty good for 60, but the question is, should she really bare this much and show the softening of her lines?

CHERI