Snooki's New Man -- Oil Me Up & Paint Me Green

2/10/2010 8:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki's new "Guido Juicehead" is even greasier than anyone she met on the "Jersey Shore" -- dude used to oil himself up for bodybuilding competitions.

Snooki's Boyfriend

But when Snook's new BF Emilio wasn't posing down in his man-panties -- dude found other ways to keep himself occupied ... like beer bongs and body paint. GTL.

whatev

I'm scared again

camaguey

They purse their lips exactly the same. What a cute pair of IDIOT LOWLIFES!

whatever

He's gross!

Makenna

Does someone on the TMZ staff have a crush on Snookie? Why are you always talking about her?

Why?

That guy is disgusting- how tall is he or should I say how short is he?? Also, what's with the stupid face he is making in all of his pics??? Does he think that looks good???? If so, he is mistaken!!!

Why?

He is even making that stupid face when dressed up like Hulk! What..... an idiot!!!

Why?

This douche is a COMPLETE TROLL!!! He can't be more than 5'3".... Look at this pic- http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/02/snookis-wild-miami-super-bowl-weekend. Ew, what a geek!

jackie.m

whitch one is the chick,lol. I just hate it when you can't tell the guy from the girl. lmao.

MrsJoe

Tmz-
Please enough with the Jersey shore idiots... most of us don't care...please no more

ray ray

I pooped in my pants. When I looked inside them, Snooki's new bf was waving to me from my underwear.

DJ

Thanks for the link to the pic. 5'3" is too generous. Vanessa Minnillo is towering over him! This guy is more ridiculous then her. The pursed-lips are so funny!

tonyboy

Its obvious he sent the pics to TMZ. Duh he's posing for himself.Poor snookie she'll be single soon as her brain starts working to figure out he is into guys too.Nothing wrong with that but I don't know any straight guys who pucker their lips that way. Plus guys with pierced tongues equal one thing in my book. Gay! He is kinda cute though.

Darlene

YUCK!!!!!!!

;oP

jenna

wow. look! another retard. i hate snookie; and i hate that whole stupid show. hope he punches her in the face to shut her stupid mouth shut. shes so FKN anoying.
Thanks.

Louis

Come on TMZ, can't you guys find something more important to talk about?. No one cares about this clown with 100lbs of gel in his hair. *YAWN*...NEXT!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments