Axl Rose -- Sweat Child O' Mine

2/12/2010 3:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the bastard love child of Mickey Rourke and Kathy Griffin, the drenched remains of Axl Rose performed at a NYC John Varvatos store -- which was formerly the legendary CBGB's -- last night.

Axl Rose
The 48-year-old lead singer of what's left of Guns N' Roses is hotter than ever ... literally.

CriticAl

This old fart is so past relevant it's ridiculous.

sir nigel buttercrumpet

DIDN'T THIS NO TALENT DOUCHE BAG OD YET?? HIS CRAPPY BAND SURE HAS! GO CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK LOSER!

marcus manning

he looks like a tranny drag king

1LawRN

The last remaining sweat hog with at home hair dye and permanent eyeliner, nasty! Not a commercial for Tag body spray...or is it?

dirtythirty

what happened to axls face.. hes all puffy now.

d33

Ok, can someone tell me if he's gay or not? I've had a crush on him since like, forever BUT can't track who's he with now. A man? A woman?

dirt

this is ugly. when they get older they become nasty try to act young.
dude, ur time's up it's different generation. give it up!

mike thomas

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

jetbird

What the heck is wrong with everyone these days??
You say you want GN'R?
You say YOU WANT 1988?
Well who the blank does not want to go back 20years???...Ahaa,I know I wish I could to the Grammy Awards party perhaps my daughter would be smiling Gessh!!
Has everyone lost their freaking minds?
I am literally at a loss for words AND TO QUOTE "IYIYIYI" & I am sick to death of reading all this 'Bull' people write as if they are so darn AMAZING!?!
Were you there?
Did you struggle to get there?
If not?
Kindly please? Shut your mouths!
I am old enough to know good manners..Where are all of yours! This is someone's life..his/their history, his/their band and his/their lives! That makes it their business and NOBODY ELSE'S!

Try the OBVIOUS and keep quiet? Then maybe maybe you will you see that perhaps all this nonsense?... was the reason... your beloved band split!
Try a little respect for those you CLAIM to LOVE ever so VERY much!
Peace N Love!
Soapbox Lady!;)

TerriM

He's bipolar. It's not a "mystery" thing or "strange" thing at all. He refuses to take meds for his mental health. My daughter is also bipolar. She went thru the same thing.

Judy

If he had plastic surgery or not, it doesn't matter, because his voice live is as good as the record one, so stop all the hate people! After all the rock'n'roll and drugs, he managed to make the band's come back and Chinese Democracy is their best album. I just saw them live 2 weeks ago and they absolutely astounded me... I wish I could sing like that when I'm his age...don't you? Jealous freaks! Stop the hate! Just think a little before posting comments here...

Bree

Axl is a legend. Period. My only beef with him is that he should have never broke up GnR. They should have gone down in history like the Beatles and Rolling Stones. Sweet Child of Mine remains one of the most epic songs -- ever, and no one has a voice like Axl's.

Who gives a crap if he's wet, sweaty or covered in chocolate syrup?

s Cannon

Cruelty is so ugly on fans of people who were given the gift of songs to make their
lives worth something better or be made better; this man has given his life to music
for you, listen to the words, dare I say it? MORONS

bei ching

I'dont care how ols is he,is better and better..
I love AxlRoses!

bei ching

I love Axl Rose.
He is the best of the best ever
ohh my God, her voice is increible!!
Beiching