Dr. Conrad Murray -- I'm Happy to Be Working

2/12/2010 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray is still treating patients at his Las Vegas office -- and according to The Doc, they're all pretty happy to see him.

Dr. Conrad Murray: Click to watch
Doc Murray strolled into work today, where he nodded when a photog asked if he was happy to be back.

As we previously reported, Murray -- who's facing an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson -- is prohibited from administering powerful anesthetics as a condition of his bail.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RowdyAngel

Harvey, this is the story I sent you an email about for which I am awaiting a response (as per Twitter).

"Dr. Conrad Murray -- I'm Happy to Be Working
Posted Feb 12th 2010 3:20PM by TMZ Staff"

How could this have been true - Murray returning to work - when he was only bonded on 25th February?????

Can you explain how Murray could have been back to work on 12th Feb when he was in custody?????

London not England

Dis BASTARD...!
Me and my sista ain't hiding from da Po Po NO MO!!!!!

If dis Motha F-UCKA can walk the streets, then we can come back from Mexico!!!
He still ain't paid us for raidin dat Storage Locka!
PAY US NI@@A!!!!!

We Won't our money!!!
An I hope my Cuuuzin BeBe takes Yo ASS In da joint!
BASTARD!
We luvs All Ya'll Dat Supported us...an wait for OUR BOOK Ta Come Out!
L&L

Tammy L.M.

What would be our luck this bastard trips and falls face first on the sidewalk?

Linda Lovelest

*And I am glad that you are back at work and proud of you.
Continue to stay strong.
May God Bless and Keep you.

laura

Only in Vegas can a Dr be on trail and still practice.... http://tinyurl.com/ydwbozm

POWER TO THE WHITE PEOPLE

Good to see you Dr going back to work.

Andie

Murray should be skipping & whistling everywhere he goes, he's getting away with murder thanks to the L.A. Keystone Kops!

Darlene

Who in thier right mind would want to go to him!!!!

Missy

Tammy L.M.

Harvey, Have you read this??? THIS is something that's GOT to be right up your alley. You've got to read some of this stuff. As a lawyer, this has GOT to grab you.

Can you comment on some of it later on?

[url]http://annatomyofahoax.wordpress.com/2010/02/12/oh-god-hes-taking-propofol/[/url]

emmmna

hi TMZ, Dr murray is innocent,of course he back to his job, and your doc about the bail 75,000,00 is fake, here you can see the true doc http://app4.lasd.org/iic/ajis_search.cfm , for the fans, you put last name=Murray, middle name=Robert, and fisrt name=Conrad , born on 02/19/1953 . there are 2 different doc. one for TMZ:) and one for Dr Murray. Michael is alive and TMZ know this by putting a fake doc to the fans, emmmmmmmm TMZ ;) also autopsy is fake TMZ, you know better than me that Michael's name is MICHAEL JOE JACKSON and NOT MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON:) I love you Michael with all my heart:):):)

nan

i bet michael would be happy to be working also or just breathing for that matter , unfortunately he is dead thanks to this persons gross neglegience..

Lee Lee

9. according to the "doc" patients are happy to see him! Wonder how happy they would be if he killed someone in their family? He should be in jail,maybe he can be the prison doctor! Murray can give the people on death row their "lethal injections"

Posted at 3:41PM on Feb 12th 2010 by Missy

couldn't have said it better myself.It makes my skin crawl to think that he can still practice medicine, even though he's been charged with manslaughter. Only in America.
It also amazes me that some crazed fan hasn't attacked him yet!
I would just love to see how he'd get out of that confrontation.

Linda Lovelest

13. I would just love to see how he'd get out of that confrontation.

Posted at 3:49PM on Feb 12th 2010 by lee lee
_________________

I would imagine that his bodyguard has instructions to take no prisoners.

juniper

the propofol gangsta..murray learn to answer questions NOW you'll need to SOON!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments