Jesse James and Cinnabun - Reunited!!!

2/17/2010 4:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James just called ...THEY FOUND CINNABUN!!! And this is the photo of man/dog reunited.

Jesse got a call this AM from a woman who saw a picture of the missing doggie on a flier. The woman brought the dog to Jesse's shop in Long Beach ten minutes ago. It was indeed Cinnabun and everyone there started bawling.

The woman says she found the dog roaming the streets in Long Beach "a while ago." Jesse says she was "cool" and he's going to give her a reward.

The dog went missing on January 25.

Cinnabun is OK, but really dirty and has lost 15 pounds.

J9

Super happy he was found... microchip your animals people ... whenever I find a dog I check the microchip most vets will do it for free.

Bernard

Jesse! I see you still haven't learned. Put a leash on that dog please Sir.

Liz

This dog doesn't look at all underweight or even dirty. I wonder if it's actually an older photo.

lindsey

I am sooo happy his doggie is home!!! I was thinking about this yesterday and still hoped for a happy ending. I lost a kitty (even with a microchip) years ago and it broke my heart. I also question how well it was being cared for, but I am sure he is just happy to be home!!!!!

Stephanie

Ummm... If you look under the belly of the dog, there IS a leash on her. I'm just glad she's home. I lost a dog I'd had half my life a few years ago and I was devastated! Good news here!

I selpt with John Edwards, too!!!!!

Haha!!! Sounds like she found out how life is for the majority of dogs that have to hunt, beg and steal for every meal. Maybe now she'll appreciate her mansion and not be so quick to run away again!!!

debbie griffith

I am so happy that your doggie is back, yahooo....you are so fortunate to have such a happy ending....I kept you in my prayers since Cinnabun went missing...love a happy ending.

my best to you all

Ann

Only in America does a guy call up TMZ when his dog is found. Narcissist Hollywood morons. When people find their dog they don't call TMfrigginZ! I don't care how much exposure they gave you. And all you loser at home soap-opera pimps who have nothing better to do, 'awwwwwwww', isn't sad your life came down to worrying about some loser's dog who you don't even know?

Lisa

I am so glad that the dog is back safe and sound!

Daisy

That's a cool looking doggie. Hope he gets a microchip implanted. Can anybody tell me if Cinnabun is a pit bull. He looks like a terrier or mix something. I'll look back at previous posts if no one knows. Thanks.

unbelievable

excellant.

Joanna

So happy for the two of them. God bless!

Maribel

Wonderful news, yayyy!

dedee

wonderful news !! Man and best friend back together again

Happy Days

WillOTheWisp

Hey does anyone remember when I posted this??

Dear Lord,
Please do a miracle and bring Cinnabun back to Jesse James;
In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Posted at 9:28PM on Jan 31st 2010 by I believe in Miracles

Well.....Praise the Lord!! Thank you Jesus!