Tiger Woods -- Back Home with Elin

2/19/2010 6:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tiger WoodsTiger Woods has returned to his home in Windermere, Fla. -- and his wife Elin Nordegren is there too ... according to an eyewitness.

Tiger arrived home about 45 minutes ago as part of a four-car motorcade. About 40 minutes later, Elin arrived at the house.

We're told security in the gated community has been ramped up with Tiger's own private security.

Security teams are set up outside the house, at the end of the street, and at the lake behind his house.

Dirt Burger

Listening to Tiger talk, he has no personality, no charm and no charisma, he is like a robot. If this guy had a regular job I wonder how many of those skanks would have thrown themselves at him? My guess is ZERO! Except for golf, I don't see anthing special about this guy.

Carrie

Elin should have gone for a divorce already before fugly Tiger has a chance to redeem himself. He is a cheater and that will not change.

tacky66

look it folks, elin was going to get a lot of money either way, i think she loves him and i hope they reconcile, now lets leave them along to heal and stop taking photos of his kids; so unfair, these kids don't have a clue what is going on, please respect the kids.

eyeroll

I think the only emotion Tiger is feeling is remorse at being caught.

If he is serious (and honest) about his rehab, he needs to admit that the marriage is purely for image purposes only. He needs to let Elin and the kids go. Let her heal in peace and privacy.

And Tiger can be happy in his own skin being what he truly wants to be - a swinging bachelor.

He'll probably go on to make more endorsement money as a swinging bachelor than a (fraudulent) married family man.

Bettsie

Oh no.27 your funny, like your little husband's gonna come home and tell you about his whoring around. Get real stupid.

Jsd80

Good to have money. If he was broke the whore would kick him to the curb. Poor tiger please forgive me so I can get my endorsement.

Carrie

Tiger will continue cheating. He'll just be extra careful from now on.

PolarBear

I think Britney Spears should get breast implants. Kazooomie!

patty

A LETTER TO TIGER:

I WISH THAT WHEN YOU GOT ON NATIONAL TV TODAY AND MADE YOUR APOLOGY YOU WOULD HAVE ONLY SAID A FEW THINGS.

A. WHAT I DO IN MY PRIVATE TIME IS NO ONE'S BUSINESS OR BETWEEN ANYONE OTHER THAN ME AND ELIN.

B. MY WIFE DID NOT CAUSE ME BODILY HARM..MY WIFE WOULD NEVER BEHAVE LIKE THE MEDIA HAS ACCUSED HER OF, NO MATTER HOW MAD SHE MIGHT BE..

C. I WANT ALL OF YOU SLIM BAG MEDIA WHORES TO LEAVE MY WIFE AND MY CHILDREN ALONE..THEY DID NOT COMMIT ADULTRY, I DID. STOP AND STOP NOW OF FOLLWING THEM AROUND WHEREVER THEY GO..FOLLOW ME IF YOU NEED SOMEONE..LET ME BE YOUR WHIPPING BOY, NOT MY FAMILY BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT I DID, THEY DO NOT DESERVE THE CONTINUOUS HARRASSMENT YOU ARE GIVING THEM.

D. TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD NOT STOP AT DEMANDING A NATIONAL TELEVISION APOLOGY FROM ME...GO TO HELL!! WHAT I DO ON MY OWN TIME, MY PRIVATE LIFE IS ONE THING.. WHEN I MISBEHAVE ON THE GOLF COURSE, THROW A CLUB, DISAPPOINT YOU, THEN IT IS YOUR RIGHT TO COMPLAIN AND DEMAND A NATIONAL APOLOGY FROM ME BECAUSE OF MY BEHAVIOR ON THE GOLF COURSE..

E. AND FOR YOU PARENTS WHO HAVE TAUGHT YOUR CHILDREN THAT I AM THEIR ROLE MODEL, SHAME, SHAME ON YOU. I AM NOT THEIR ROLE MODEL IN HOW THEY CONDUCT THEIR LIFE/PRIVATE LIFE..I AM NOT THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE TEACHING THEM VALUES OR THE RIGHT AND WRONG WAY TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD.

F. YOU, YOU, YOU, MY DEAR PARENTS SHOULD BE THE ROLE MODELS AND NOT EXPECT SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE JOB FOR YOU...TEACH THEM TO ADMIRE MY TALENT AS A GOLFER, WHAT IT TOOK TO ACHEIVE TO BE THE BEST GOLFER IN THE WORLD, HOURS AND HOURS OF PRACTICE, SELF DISCIPLINE, DETERMINATION..GREAT!!

G. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO LEARN ABOUT GOD, HOW TO BE A GOOD HUMAN BEING AND LEAD A RESPONSIBLE LIFE, THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT, OLE MOM AND DAD!!

H. HOW ABOUT THE POEM THAT STARTS OUT "I'D RATHER SEE A SERMON, THAN HEAR ONE ANY DAY, I WOULD RATHER ONE WALK WITH ME THAN MERELY SHOW THE WAY..THAT IS Y OUR JOB AS PARENTS..NOT TIGER'S NOR ANY SUCCESFUL ATHLETE..

SO WHEN YOU ARE SITTING AT HOME AT HAPPY HOUR, SLUGGING DOWN YOUR GIN AND TONICS, DRY MARTINI'S WHATEVER, TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND SEE WHO THE REAL ROLE MODELS ARE.

PAT

Kellee

I knew Elin was not an Angel and I said she was in it for the money from the beginning. Who really wants to be a babysitter all their life. She definitely don't have her sister strength to work for what she wants. All she have to do is take her cloths off or open her legs if you seen the pictures on the internet and call it modeling or marry a rich golfer please. I don't feel sorry for Elin put me in her shoes and I would be smiling all the way to the bank like she is doing. I won't call her stupid because this was the smartest payday but it's normal for a white woman to marry for money pop out a few kids to get that child support then divorce him when your bored or unhappy. Trust me that is what Elin is going to do in 5 years. Remember white girls just cause he's an Oreo does not make him white lol

mediawatch

I despise what Tiger did to Elin but she is the one that is married to Tiger, not anyone else. If she wants to stay and try to work things out to save her family, more power to her. I hope they're successful.

Liz

Society has really changed when a slut can announce to the world that she slept with a married man & wants him to apologize on national TV. These women are nothing but trash. I'd be ashamed for anyone to know I was so stupid as to expect anything from a married man who had two little babies & a beautiful intelligent wife at home. Keep your legs closed bimbo & learn to say NO. Gloria Allread is looking more & more like a fool every day too.

SL

He is a golfer for pete sake...what a surprise, a pro athlete cheating on his wife...Next!

Timothy Nicols

This is crazy! Tiger Woods Mentioned Nearly 100,000 Times On Twitter Within One Hour Of Apologizing http://bit.ly/9xAO11

GOPer

F*&K Tiger Woods, Nike and Accenture.