Angelina Jolie -- Back with Daddy

2/21/2010 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's been FOREVER since we've seen Angelina Jolie with her father, Jon Voight, but alas -- they were together in Italy today.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2

The famous father/daughter duo were spotted getting off a taxi boat in Venice, along with Zahara and Brad Pitt (that's his right hand in the photo above).

Jolie and Voight have been estranged for years, but no one can fight when they're in Venice. Ciao!

Guess the celebrity dad

Mike

Hmmm...that's interesting. Didn't think we'd see Angie and her Dad together again. I think the "Branglina" book talks about the rocky father-daughter relationship. I just found out that you can get the first chapter for free online. Check it out here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=353648755&mt=8

chicagogal11

Those two nut jobs deserve one another

JJ

It's about time!

Get away from that JERK OFF Doper!!!

FeeFee

Well, I think this is great that they are together again!
I found this video of them walking in Italy!

I think she has forgiven him and its good for her kids to know him!

Lil

I love this couple and their beautiful children. I just really think that they should get married. When you have children you cannot think of the poor world that lesbians cant get married you think about your darling children that want to feel like everybody elses family!!

T-in-SD

It always befuddles me how some of the posts on here are so critical about everything else but what's in the picture. If the TMZ site upsets you so, then why are you on it? You don't like TMZ, then stay off the site, simple. It's a pap site, where we view the world of celebrities, again simple. I like doing it and will continue to do so. And if I want to help Haiti, i'll go to the sites that do support. Lots of idiots out there.

With regards to the pic, nice if they're getting along, do hope Jon can keep his mouth shut about their relationship. Was tactless when he pleaded with her on air to reconcile.

BV

I'm glad and didn't know they reconciled. The kids need to know their Grandfather.

Jay

She's a control freak who is doing this for other reasons other than the proper ones (Attention). Figures, suddenly, they'd be seen in public together. God I hate her.

And for all those retards who say that he neeeds to behave or she'll cut him off again, it's more like she needs to stop being a selfish childish b*tch and get over her past. She's an adult now, she can't hold on to that, "my life was so hard", sh*t anymore. Many more people have it worst than her. How ungrateful.

Ed

WELL DONE !

cindy blonde

So many retarded liberal obama uneducated voters on this site. If it was not for him she would not be famous. His acting career has been around for a very long time. Very uneducated liberals.

cindy blonde

Jason

Another photo op.....

Jolie and Pitt are the masters of manipulating the public. Just look at TMZ and fans here; blind to Jolie and Pitts hypocracy.

cindy blonde

pottersfield

Its show time. Look at daddy and me.

balls