Jon Cryer Has Charlie Sheen's Back

2/24/2010 7:14 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Cryer told the crew on the "Two and Half Men" set yesterday ... he's squarely behind Charlie Sheen.

Jon Cryer Backs Charlie Sheen on 'Men' Set

Our sources say Cryer told a group of staffers, "The important thing is Charlie gets healthy."

As we first reported, Charlie was a no-show on the "Men" set on Monday and Tuesday. Our sources tell us Charlie decided it was in the best interest of the show -- and his pending court case -- to check himself into rehab.

Although we're told the plan is to resume taping two weeks from Monday, staffers are nervous about their jobs.

VanT

So will Neil Fifer be filling in for Charlie (as his super-wealthy cousin) on the show in his absence?

olddude

If I had a knock out wife and was worth 10' of millions of dollars, I'd probably be an alchoholic drug addict too. But I'm not sure. Can someone get me $20 million or so, and a gorgeous wife, so I can see if I turn into an alchoholic drunk?

Angelique

What is the big deal about charlie sheen wow!! Another boring ragged out story everybody knows his past so why is he so big news.

radarluv

To be a big star and enjoy all the benefits, you do tend to have people that rely on you. I bet his staff is nervous. Brooke and Charlies selfish actions impact more that beyond their own noses.
The staffers did have a big hand in making a successful comedy.
Great one Charlie

M

I'm so sick of all these celebrities turning obnoxiousness into a disease. He doesn't need to get "healthy." He needs to stop being a jerk.

moe l.

Cryer is "behind" Sheen in more than one way.

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!! He's not heavy he's his brother!!!

Robyn

Jon is behind him because he wants to keep making money off of that stupid show they have on tv. Charlie Sheen is a freak show and will end up in jail one day and apparently Jon Cryer is an idiot for taking up for him.

Icebaby

I gotta say, is not really a bad show so there. But, Charlie in real life is exactly like in the show. Maybe worse?

steve

Two and a half men is by far the best sitcom ever produced. I watch it every day and laugh from the time it starts until the time it ends. The writers are excellent and the actors are the same.

I truly hope that Charlie overcomes these issues so we can get back to the best program I have ever seen on T.V. The cast of that program is just wonderful.

Steve Moore

GLC

If going to rehab is what Sheen thinks he needs to do, than good for him. I have been a long time fan of Sheens and there is not much of his work that I have not seen and I think he is just doing what needs to be done. Good for you Charlie, keep clean, don't do anything that you might regret later. Remember your kids.

YOUCH

Radarluv, you hit the nail smack dab on the head!!
It's not just the cast whose jobs are on the line, it's so much more, from writers, to sound engineers to the caterers. Many, many employees are relying on their jobs to feed their families and Charlie's selfish actions are taking a toll on much more then his ego or his self-esteem. It's taking a toll on the mental health of every employee on the set of Two and a Half Men.

JLS

GO CHARLIE! I've got your back as well. TEAM CHARLIE right friggin' here! Get well soon, my friend. I believe in you.

Jessica

Charlie Sheen is a spoiled little bitch

Ziggy

Of course Jon Cryer is standing behind Charlie. News flash!! If it wasn't for Charlie Sheen, Jon Cryer would be selling hot dogs to pedestrians on Santa Monica boulevard.

Besides that, 2 and 1/2 men is so funny. Best comedy on tv right now. I'll be glad when Charlie comes back so we can get some new episodes. Yeah baby!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments