Palin Wins -- Levi Johnston Ordered to Pay Up

2/25/2010 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston has been ordered to pay nearly $18,000 in back child support ... TMZ has learned.

Palin Wins -- Levi Johnston Ordered to Pay Up

During a hearing in the child support case between Bristol Palin and Levi, the judge ruled Levi must pay $1,688.42 a month in support, retroactive to the child's birth -- December 27, 2008.

Bristol was in court in Alaska for the hearing -- Levi was a no-show.

Bristol's lawyer, Thomas Van Flein, tells TMZ, "Bristol is pleased with the court rulings today and looks forward to resolving the remaining issues with Levi."

La Toya Jackson

Back to ME!! .. Me Me Me and who? ... ME!!!! .... I'm the greatist star, I am by far but no one knows it... ME!!! .. My brother is dead and it's my turn to make de money.. Ker Ching.... Love you! .. Mean it...

JF

What a bitch like she needs the money. Just like her slutty mother

stan

As much I do not like Sarah Palin Levi still needs to pay up. AS I LIKE TO SAY "IF YOU STICK IT IN THEN YOU FORK IT OUT"
Glad she won. Dead beat dads are a problem.

Lisa

TMZ...I hope you're reading these comments from your loyal fans. Once again..Not breaking news!! It's a shame that Harvey can't trust his people to do their job. No one else was capable of posting? He yawned a few times yesterday, he acts like he doesn't wanna do TMZ Live. He's so fast to finish up and get out of that chair. At the end very quickly he's like "blablablabla ok bye" and jumps right up and leaves.

Grandpa Giggles

I feel sorry for him. It takes TWO to tango. Whaat exactly is SHE contributing to support the baby? Money from rich mama shouldn't count. This guy is too young to be obligated to pay that amount. His 15 minutes are up. He has no viable employment. And what does SHE do to earn money?

The freaking courts are still way too biased in the mother's favor most every time when it comes to child support and divorce. Times are chanigng! Women should have to cough up a equal share!

Jeanette

TMZ sucks.

debrap

I think there is something wrong with this story. It is my understanding that the Court had not received Levi's financial info yet and also ordered that Bristol submit her financial info.

A court would not order payment without financial records....someone is lying.

KICK ROCKS

SHES A STUPID POORLY RAISED WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE WANTS TO BE A ACTRESS...LIKE HER MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW MAYBE HE CAN SEE HIS KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM LEVI!!!!!!!!!!!

wendy

looks like i'm the only one happy to hear this. his picture belongs on a wall of shame along with michael lohan, and spencer pratt. has beens that never were.

Phillip

Okay yall! Lets boycott TMZ LIVE Tomorrow! DO NOT WATCH THE SHOW TOMMORROW! WHO IS WITH ME???????

La Toya Jackson

Levi is a hottie.. He can stay at my house...

markko

The high school dropout needs to get his GED and get into a university where he can earn a degree that will lead to a high-paying job. Bristol should do likewise.

Phillip

It is Sad that I get this mad over tmz live standing me up..I need to get a life. Im glad im not the only one that is feeling screwed as a loyal viewer!

eddie

maybe the punk can get the money from his drug selling motha

sallye

TMZ seriously screwed up or is purposefully in cahoots with Bristol's attorney to report false information. Which is it? There was no ruling today. They set a future court date.