« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bubba the Love Sponge Accused of Hate Call

2/25/2010 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A professional wrestler says someone claiming to be radio host Bubba the Love Sponge called her at home and unleashed a hateful, n-word laced attack ... and now she wants the phone records to prove it was him.

TNA Wrestler

The woman who received the call is TNA wrestling star Awesome Kong -- aka Kia Stevens. We're told she and Bubba have been feuding since January -- when Bubba said "F*** Haiti" on his radio show in the wake of the tragedy.

Now, Stevens has filed documents in Florida state court, in which she states that someone claiming to be Bubba called her from a private number two weeks ago and said, "You'll be dead like all those other n***ers in Haiti you fat black bitch ... F**K HAITI!"

Stevens wants a judge to allow her access to Bubba's phone records so she can see for herself if Bubba was behind the call ... and set the stage for a lawsuit against him.

But Bubba says Stevens' allegations are "one hundred percent false" and that "Ms. Stevens attributing outrageous racist statement and physical threats to me is disgusting."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

marge

SHOCKING!!!

ANOTHER DUMBASS MINORITY PLAYING THE ONLY CARD THEY KNOW OF. WHAT A JOKE!!!

marge

Like hell that's a chick!!!!!!

Jim

Post #26_ "I'm all for free speech but when it comes to degrading people and making horrible remarks about race, religion or sexual preferences, you need to have your speech privlidges supended." Your all for free speech? Jessie Jackson is famous for racist remarks, should he get his free speech privileges taken away? Sounds like you only want freedom for people who agree with you. As for the fat wrestler? I'm pretty sure she assaulted Bubba recently. She's about to get sued and she is playing the race card.

SUN

richard

Awesome?i think not!

Shag

Some folks are having such a difficult time having a black president. They are having allergic reactions and the slurs are just popping out. It's like when the doctor taps your knee with the little
hammer and it automatically moves.

Chrissy

BUBBA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAT SLOB

Bubba mark

"Bubba sucks and he is a racist,blowhard,troublemaker and lets not forget sex addict.How can can sit there and talk about his personel sex life, send naked pictures of his wife out to people is way beyon d me. WHo wants to hear that crap. She only married his fat ass for his money. as soon as the money goes"

Soooo whats the problem with all this?

Jon

I am pretty sure Bubba would not do something that stupid that could cost him his job again. He is "racy" while he is on the air but I can't imagine he would do that. Its pretty childish, maybe Ned but not Bubba :)

With him working with TnT now and being back on the air on 102.5 in Tampa it just would not make sense for him to do this, maybe someone with the bubba army but not him.

Have fun looking at his phone records I would be willing to bet you are not going to find anything there.

Jon

36. "He did it!!! I was in Orlando a couple of years ago and was listening to a radio station and I was in shock at the blatant racist things they were saying on the air. I filed a complaint, but beleive it or not; the FAA cannot do a thing about it!! Florida had many, many racist white people who use the airwaves to promote hate."

Posted at 4:38PM on Feb 25th 2010 by SUN

You sure "he did it" based on something you heard on the radio a few years ago? Makes perfect sense dumb ass

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/25/bubba-the-love-sponge-accused-of-hate-call/3#c25777568#ixzz0gae8qzc4

O Rop A Lop

I hope these two don't fight it out cause we don't need another quake or would it be a bubbaquake. The whole state of Florida could fall into the bubba-ocean. Those two could knock earth of its bubba-axis. Ned Rules!!!!!!!! Round Mouth

guy rich

I dont know about yall but im haitied out.

Darlene

He is a discusting BIGOT!!!!!

Black Power

To post #43 Jon - You must be a racist, obnoxious idiot. I'm sure you tune in to his show every day just after you are finished with your Klan meetings. Makes perfect sense, Dumb Ass.

Rebecca

It's so very sad that people are still racially ignorant here in Florida. All though I am ashamed to be from the area, I'm glad that this incident is getting attention because it teaches newer generations that this way of thinking is wrong

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments