Mom of MTV 'Teen Mom' Cops Plea, Gets Knives

2/26/2010 2:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Debra Danielson -- the mother of 18-year-old "Teen Mom" Farrah Abraham -- struck a plea deal after she was accused of choking her daughter ... and as part of the deal, she wants her knives back.

Mom of MTV 'Teen Mom' Cops Plea, Gets Knives

Danielson agreed to a deferred prosecution at Pottawattamie County court in Iowa today -- meaning if she has no other legal issues and complies with her probation, the case will be dropped.

She also pled guilty to a lesser charge and got a suspended sentence of 30 days in jail. As part of the plea deal, the prosecution had to return two kitchen knives that were seized as evidence.

Danielson was arrested last month after she allegedly choked her daughter Farrah, who appeared on the MTV show "Teen Mom."

Bitchen

You can sooo tell by the grandma's potato sack bags under her eyes that she is the one enjoying the stresses of motherhood, not her daughter! It's a shame that MTV would glorify these pregnant teens...they might get into arguments with their boyfriends, and family, but this doesn't even begin to show the true hardships of being a teen mom. I should know since I had my first at 15!

Lady

People, people Farrah and her mom were on 16&Pregnant and Teen Mom. Teen Mom is where they followed the girls from 16 & Pregnant for the first year after they had their babies! I'm sorry but her mama is CRAZY! Farrah is a brat too! I knew that combination in the same house was a disaster waiting to happen!

Andy

Farrah is such a whiny, spoiled little brat and if she was my daughter, I'd choke her too! The one time I tried to speak to my mom the way Farrah talks to hers, I got popped in the mouth. I didn't run and call the cops. I realized my mom wasn't going to take my crap. Farrah needs to grow up and realize she gave up her teen life when she got knocked up. Now, everything needs to be about that baby and not "who is going to be my next baby daddy?"

Jessica

I've watched the show and Ferrah has driven her mother past the point of control. Her mother is basically the sole care giver of the baby while Ferrah is out partying it up. She is a foul mouth brat that deseves the crap knocked out of her.

cm7

How is this celebrity news? I don't give a crap about this lady or her daughter. Big whoop, she was on MTV...

Lisa

Farrah was so bitchy to her parents. They babysat while she went out trying to find a baby daddy. Watching the show, I wanted to strangle her.
When Farrah found out she was pregnant, she changed her nummber to get away from her ex..Sophias father. Well he died 2 months before she was born and Farrah won't let his family have anything to do Sophia. She's just a friggin brat who needs an attitude check.

Jason Chambers

Name of the show should be Teen Whores.

Ed

Typical white people either killing molesting or hurting they're own family member's..

barb

Give her the knives back...maybe she'll use them on herself.

Lisa

Number 4 (ED)..You're a typical jackass.

WhataWorld

Farrah was a total spoiled bitch.. Her mother should have choked her ass years ago.

ray ray

The daughter is hot!!! To bad she is a whore whose body will age faster than an alcoholic fruit fly because of the teenage pregnancy. But for the next couple years she will be hot.

kiki

#4 is A TYPICAL JACKASS FOR MAKING SUCH A RACIST COMMENT, SECONDLY THE DAUGHTER DESERVES A GOOD SLAP IN THE FACE, SHE IS DISRESPECTFUL AND UNAPPRECIATIVE FOR ALL THAT HERFAMILY DOES FOR HER.

Tampa

lol @ #4 "typical white people". You're a typical racist ......

Megan

In the mother's defense, Farrah totally deserved it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments