Nic Cage's Manager

Get Me Outta This Suit!

2/27/2010 2:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Nic Cage's ex-business manager is caught up in a lawsuit between Nic and his baby mama -- and he wants out.

According to documents filed this week in Los Angeles Superior Court, Sam Levin -- who himself is involved in a lawsuit with Cage -- claims Christina Fulton's allegations against him hold no merit. In essence, she's blaming Levin for Cage's financial problems -- but since Levin never worked for Fulton, her claims against Levin just don't hold up.

Fulton claims she suffered nearly $13 million in damages. Cage and Levin are involved in a bitter suit over Cage's financial ruin.

Dirt Burger

I'm First I did it! Screw Everybody I'm the best

Jethrow

Ummm..let me see..YUP no one cares. Last good movie Nic put out was leaving las vegas..

Irene

It seems like it's always someone else's fault. Do these people never take responsibility for their excessiveness?

Henchy

My momma always said: Never trust anyone with three first names; A man with a golden nugget ring and anyone with the surname of Levin.

Kimposter

SHOCKING!!!! That broad is going for the juglar. She wants her lottery winnings dang it. Let them eat cake. Don't worry Nic is an excellent tire salesman, ask Tea Leoni.

dennis

May be they can both go to rehab and all will be forgiven?

JJ

Welcome to the Wonderful World of American Law; otherwise known as Slash & Burn.

JUSTICE left the building a long time ago with American lawyers.

That's why we have the most in the world!! It's the lottery here folks!!!

shuffler

"baby mama" is one of the worst expressions I've ever heard. I had to get that off my chest; it's been building up inside too long.

I BE DARNELL

I GOTSTZ......TO KNOW ,ARE YOU PISSIN....IN MY EAR ,AND TRYIN TO TELL ME IT`S RAININ?

r00t4rd3d

Why stories on this has been that hasnt done anything worth while in years ? Waste of site space if you ask me.

South Beach

No love for Nick, sell one or 2 or 3 of your houses you idiot.

I understand keeping up appearances in "the biz" but his basic stupidity and ego ran this in the ditch. Welcome to reality.

Brenda G.

So,50 cars,20 homes,and 5 yachts weren't enough for this pompous windbag? He wanted an unlimited supply of money and when reality hit,he blamed someone else for his greedy,selfish ways? Now he is tying up our court system with a ridiculous law-suit that has no merit but trying to get someone elses money so he can buy that 10th rolls-royce! I WILL NOT be watching anymore of his movies!