'The Bachelor' & Vienna

The Second First Date

3/4/2010 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi got together last night for their first "private" date since "The Bachelor" wrapped -- and surprise, surprise ... they went to a place littered with paparazzi!

Jake & Vienna: Click to watch
The engaged twosome hit up Koi in L.A. on Wednesday, where after they battled through the storm of camera flashes, they enjoyed their "first dinner outside the show."

Vienna Girardi: Click to launchAs for those boozy, hot tub hoppin' pics of Vienna we posted yesterday -- she told us, "It's Spring Break and I was in college."

FYI -- The pics were just taken last year.

Darlene

Surprize surprize!!!!! ;oP

Jason Chambers

my advice to him: do not share bank accounts.

ryan

This douche really loves to rock the mock-turtle neck....she is trailer trash.

Idalia

Ok.. Jake was fake last year when he ratted out on of the guys.. he went to see Jillian and bohoo... what a fake.. Now he picked the girl who is just as fake as him.. I can see why they clicked...

is it me or does she look like a man in a wig??

lolo

well seeing that she is 23 i would say she probably was in college last year...

Lisa

I think Jake picked the wrong girl. Vienna's OK but Tenley is much nicer and prettier. I hope that they pick her as the next bachelorette.

that.is.all

Who cares when the pix's were taken.

Vienna is great. Tenley was a whining bore. Ali fake as they get.

Big congratulations to Vienna and Jake.

jfp

His pick is no surprise..he'll go for the free ride a while and if he is smart he'll keep it covered. Then dump her.

Lisa

Jakes ex is saying he's fake and after they finished taping the show, he called her and said he loves her and they met up.
I can't believe he picked Vienna. He said in the after show his past relationships only lasted a year because it started out so passionate then faded. Well he also said he and Vienna have so much "heat." So, what does that tell you? This won't last.

Illinois person

Of all of those women I can't believe he (Jake) chose this trollup. She looks like she's been road hard and hung up wet. This is someone who's not going to age well at all. Good luck Jake, you'll need it.

Robotboy

Seriously? Slow day in the entertainment news world I take it?

Alycia K

I don't understand why everyone is so against Vienna. She's young, and before she was on the bachelor she was a partyer! So what?! I swear I'm the only one that was rooting for her the whole time. She just seemed like the most real girl on the show. I'm glad she won!!

elizabethlunghi883

If looks could kill......did you see the way she looked at him when he said Chelsey is his secret weapon for competing in DWTS???
Not the best idea for him be be on a show that that definitly generates heat between teamates, looks like trouble already..........

Jason

Is this douche wearing a purple mock turtle neck?????

molly

Vienna makes me want to vomit in my mouth. Of all the women he could have chosen, he picked her? She's obnoxious, skanky and looks like a dude. Good luck to them, they deserve each other and no other man would have her unless he's drunk.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments