'The Bachelor' & Vienna

The Second First Date

3/4/2010 10:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi got together last night for their first "private" date since "The Bachelor" wrapped -- and surprise, surprise ... they went to a place littered with paparazzi!

Jake & Vienna: Click to watch
The engaged twosome hit up Koi in L.A. on Wednesday, where after they battled through the storm of camera flashes, they enjoyed their "first dinner outside the show."

Vienna Girardi: Click to launchAs for those boozy, hot tub hoppin' pics of Vienna we posted yesterday -- she told us, "It's Spring Break and I was in college."

FYI -- The pics were just taken last year.

A

TMZ you should get your facts straight... on the show she said she graduated last year, so yes, she was on spring break and yes she was in college. Maybe you should watch the people on TV that you write about to make sure you get your info straight.

Becky

I agree who cares when these pics were taken. We all have some out there that we may not be proud of but people mature so give Vienna a break. People are just jealous of her. She's as real as they come. She's funny as hell,has a great personality. Tenley has a winey voice and was a robot.Vienna has stayed true to herself the whole time. You gotta respect her for that.

An aware mom

As far as I can see it... Jake is turning into a spotlight seeking moron like the rest of them. He picked the perfect girl to do that with. I don't think Tenley is much better off without him. He is turning into trash, and I can't wait until we stop hearing about them in the news.

WorkingMom

I don't understand why everyone dislikes Vienna so much. Maybe she's not as sophisticated as some of the other girls but you can't hold that against her. She seems the least fake out of all of them. And big deal. She partied in college. Who doesn't do that?

Now Tenley would have driven me absolutely nuts. She's the phony. Nobody is that happy all the time.

christy

LOVE the last comment! Oh, pleeze, they met on a reality show and they're now under the microscope. How stupid do they think people are?

christy

I agree with everyone's negative comments.

Moi

Holy Crap TMZ.......those photos were taken when she was on Spring Break in COLLEGE!.....sheesh!....Try again!

julia

i don't care for her myself, but she does look much prettier outside the show. on tv she was in tons of makeup - she looks a bit more natural now

cj

I know looks aren't everything, but she is a really unattractive woman.

upstateny

How can ANYONE think Vienna is decent or attractive? Yes, she looks like a man in a wig and with a crazy lazy eye. Jake is actually a very good looking, built guy with a great smile and a decent career. I don't get how he could pick HER - even if he wanted mainly to get physical - there were a lot of more attractive and much nicer women to chose from - some who I bet would have hopped right in the sack with him. She should have been one of the FIRST to go.

Teresa

She is sooooo fake, so rude on the show, has no tact, always making excuses for her actions, just pathetic. He must be blind as a bat to have chosen her. I give this a year, tops.

amv

Some likes it hot, some likes it ugly.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3